CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

YAMINI'S POV

"Mary mam is not able to breath properly "the maid told

And suddenly, I felt scare, nervous, a kind of fear engulfed my heart.

A thought of losing her was making me cry, may be she hurted me and treated me badly but still she was there ,when I needed someone,she was there in my pregnancy,she didn't open her mouth to Aarav about me
To which I am grateful.

Quickly but still carefully I walked down the stairs and went into Mary's room and saw the others maids were treating her.

Mary was sitting leaning back to the wall with a pillow behind her.

One of the maid was gently rubbing her chest and one was rubbing her feet to produce heat.

Seeing me, Mary smiled a little and I walked towards her slowly.

For some unknown reason ,my heart still yells in fear seeing these people
Asking me to run away which I am gone do soon, I mean very soon.

"what happened..aunty, are you okay now "I asked in a soft tone and she smiled at me.

"I am fine now child "she told with a smile.
And patted the place next to her
Taking few baby steps I walked next to her and sat near her.

Mary eyed all the maids and they left in a fraction of a second.

She took hold of my hands and pressed it lightly.
She is so weak and I could feel it.

And the next thing she did made my eyes go wide,

She hugged me gently and I can feel her sobbing, my hands slowly went to her back rubbing it gently.

She is already in her death bed and me now having grudges against her is not appropriate.

"I.... I know child ,whatever happens you will leave Aarav "she whispered and I stayed still.

"just having a fake hope that you both will live happily after the birth of the baby "she told

And I can't get angry on her for thinking like this because this is her.
As her heath was going down she had a fear why not she still has that she will not see the baby which is true.

I won't let this family especially the father of the child to see my baby

Good or bad in the end  all mothers want happiness for their kids and that's what even she is trying to do.

"he has no one child "she whispered .

I slowly made her lay down on the bed and covered her with a blanket and walked out the room slowly.

I could still hear her mumbling something

'HAPPY LIFE '

'BABY'

' no one for him'

Agrh...  My head is aching again, God save me from this.

I slowly walked back to the room and sat down near the window.

Since I have practice of sitting down in the floor from the early stage of my pregnancy
This is not hard for me.

Looking up at the huge photo frame of my so called husband .
I closed my eyes and leaned back.

"no one is the home"

"Mary is not well"

"Anita is not here "

"most importantly, my beast is not here "

Getting up from my place I rushed towards the big window and saw only 3 bodyguards and one was already asleep as time is gone be nearly 1 .

Isn't it a perfect time to run away?

I looked at Pallavi 's house and saw her father's auto was parked in front of his house.

I will run , hide there,till morning and when the bodyguards and others are distracted I will run from here and stay in a hotel for few days and later I will fly to London.

But....

Can I succeed in this, what if they find me

My eyes went wide imagining the consequences I have to face but this is my last chance and after this...
I don't know when I will get a chance like this.

Taking a deep breath, I quickly yet carefully walked down to the kitchen to fill my tummy.

I peeped through Mary's room and saw her fast asleep.

Is it right leaving a old lady in her death bed and running away?

But.. But I am  selfish here, I.. I just want my baby to be safe and sound from that beast and for that I can go to any extend.

I walked up to the room and packed my bag, I just have one small bag in which my things and some money which I had in my bag ,this is my money.

I quickly changed my dress into a comfortable white chudira and yes I am ready now....

I am finally ready to leave this hell.....

Taking few deep breaths, I took the bag from the floor and that's when I heard knock sound on the door.

"mam"i heard the voice of the maid.

I pushed my bag under the bed and opened the door.

"sir has come ,mam"she told and left.

And there I stood rotted to my place ,my eyes went wide.

What I am gone do now???

********************************

COVER CREDITS :amulyaa08

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?? 😊

ANY IDEA WHAT IS GONE HAPPEN NEXT? 🙃

DO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE❤

HAPPY READING 💕

890 WORDS 🌸