Chapter 2

Melody's POV*

"Mel, wake up it's almost time and we need to hurry and get our pet's" I woke to my brother poking my cheek.

I opened my eyes and yawned but instead of just yawning I dragged him into the bed with me to cuddle.

He laughed a little bit as I laid on his chest, in our middle school days people would usually assume we hated each other but in all honesty, we are just like to peas in a pod. 

He kept petting my hair while I'm on his chest, "Why do we have to" I whined pushing my face into his chest.

He chuckled, "Because we have to bring an animal to school, Ms. Sleepy pants" Harrison had said.

I sighed and got up, "Fine, but don't expect me to like it," I said stomping into my walk-in goth closet.

I didn't want to get dressed but I just had to, I used wandless magic and chose an outfit to wear today.

I walked out of my closet and had seen Harry already dressed, he must be wearing one of Uncle Sirius's old outfits.

Yes, Sirius Black... He's actually our godfather, we found out when he had sent a letter from Azkaban, he had been framed for killing our bio parents. I frankly think if he would do murder he'd finish the freaking job. 

I smiled at him and walked up to him grabbing his hand and my wand, "Time to go Bubba"I said.

Harry nodded and we both walked out of my bedroom.

While walking downstairs we ran into Cousin Pubert on the steps

I sighed and picked him up and walked downstairs, "Auntie's I found Pubert on the steps again," I said to both my aunts who were already at the floo place waiting for us. 

Auntie Morticia smiled and turned to the other twins, "Wednesday and Pugsley how many times have I told you to stop playing with your little brother?" She had asked.

I smirked when I saw them back away, they hurriedly grabbed their floo powder and threw it puffing into the smoke leaving for the pet shop.

I laughed and grabbed Harry's hand doing the same.