black lace.

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒

*a mafia romance*

THIS BOOK WILL BE IN THIRD PERSON UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

ー 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇 ー

"Marriage between two powerful families, joining their Mafia's together was suicide."

ー 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 ー

"I, Lorenzo Bianchi, take you, Adelina Lombardi, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, I pledge my faith." The deceiving lies fall out of his mouth, the bitter truth floating around the couple.

Adelina repeats after him, the vows sealing them to each other. Chicago's prized jewel handed over to The Famiglia because of an agreement. From today, moving forward she would be trapped in a dark cage, bound by the seal of marriage. Until death do us part.

ー 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 ー

Coming from one of the most dangerous Mafia families in Chicago, Adelina Lombardi desires to build her own future after her twin was murdered in cold blood. Freshly turning 23, marriage is far from her mind, it was something that would bind her down to someone. Her rough childhood forced her to grow up at a young age, her ethereal looks made her look like a goddess, a possession of power sitting in her hands.

When she's betrothed to the oldest son of the head of the Cosa Nostra, an agreement to ensure the safety of both Mafia families, she knows there's no way out. Especially because she's marrying the soon to be Capo dei Capo of the Italian Mafia.

Lorenzo Bianchi has always been cold, ruthless, his emotions hidden from the world like a veil of clothed darkness. From witnessing his brother commit, to becoming a Made Man at the age of 10, The Devil wasn't someone to be messed with. Lorenzo was one of the most desired men in the city of New York through Chicago, the countless number of girls throwing themselves at him, hoping to gain his hand in marriage just the beginning.  But under the handsome exterior and his brooding grey eyes, blood and death revolved around his life, his aura radiating power and control

Adelina doesn't have a choice but to accept the marriage, knowing that when you're engaged-married to someone in the mafia, you're bound to them forever. The only way out? Death.

ー 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒 ー

↠ Mature Content

↠ Drug Use

↠ Mature Language

↠ Violence

ー 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ー

There will be violence content in this book along with mature content, in clearer words, sex. Mature language, cussing. And drug use, no I will not change anything in this because you don't like what has been written. If you don't like the plot of this story you can leave, if you don't like the language, you can leave, if you don't like to read about sex, you can leave. Think about what you say before you say it, please. It's not okay to hate on people.