thank you + discussion

҉  ҉  ҉

I can't believe it.
This is it.
This is the end of the book Meliorism.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone single one of you. I have received so much love for this book it's just unbelievable.

Thank you for reading and letting me tell Rhena's story. Writing had been my coping mechanism for about seven years now, yet I have never felt so loved before this moment.

I started this book two years ago (2018) with little idea of how I was going to write it. I left it for some time, but I don't want to give up on it, it didn't feel right.

So, I took some time and came back better than never, I pushed myself to write and had multiple sleepless nights just to fishing chapters. It was one of my favorite things to do and it will continue to be until the time comes.

When I first started it, I only had a few ideas. I had an idea of how I wanted the end to look it, but the problem is always the middle, you know?
I'm not the best writer, that's for sure, so I figure it out along the way, and honestly I wouldn't have done it other way.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting my story, I swear I get a smile on my face every time I see someone new reading. You all make me so happy.

I had so many ending and things I changed drastically when writing it. But I'm happy with the result, I hope you are too.

I'm sad and happy that this book is ending, but our journey won't.
If you ever need anything, I will be here. Come by my profile, say hi, talk about whatever you want, I will always be here.

I wanted to take this time to also talk about one thing, the mental illness that is a big part of this book and our lives.

I started this book in a really low time in my life, and to be honest, the only thing that kept me going was writing. It was my only way out of what was happening in my life, I just wanted to escape and forget.

I knowingly implanted some of my struggles in Rhena's life. Usually I'm good at separating my life from my OC's story's, but this time I couldn't. Some of the things Rhena has felt, I also did. That's why I wanted to let you know through her that you're not alone.

Your problems are not a burden. They don't define you. I have had people say to my face that my issues are just in my head and that they're not real. But they are, and I know I'm not the only one going through them.

In the book, you see a lot of the phrase "everything will be okay"
This is something I like to implement in all my books, not only to emphasize the importance to change, but to let you know that everything will be okay someday.

When I say it gets better, I don't mean that your problems are going to disappear, because they might never do.
When I say it gets better, I mean that there comes one point in your life where you come to terms with it. They don't go away, you just learn to live with them, not letting them take full control of you. I know it's easier said than done, but after all this years, everything is getting better.

Mental illness plays a big part in our lives. Don't let anyone convince you what you're feeling is not real, if you feel it, it is real.

With thy being said, I want you to know that there is always help. There is always hope, even if it doesn't seem like it. So, if you ever need anything, to talk, to share something, please feel free. This is a safe place for everyone.

You are loved.
And if no one in your life says it to you, well, they won't be there where everything gets better. But I want you to know that I love you. It's not a lot, but I hope it helps you in some way.

I'm always happy to interact with you all, so don't be a stranger and say hi once in a while. I don't really use my community tab because I don't want to bother or annoy anyone, but if you'd like to talk there, feel free to do so!
I will continue to write and publish stories, I hope to see you there!

This book is over, but Rhena's journey it's not.
I'm unsure of what to do next, maybe I'll have her come back for the final seasons? Maybe I'll make a book for The Originals about her and her time with the Mikaelsons in New Orleans. There's still so much I want to do about Rhena, so I'll let you know. If you have a suggestion, I'll happily see it and take it in account.

Discussion.

Alright, this is the place to make questions or to discuss this book or to me.

Here!

I want to know your questions and everything that has been bugging you. This is not a perfect book, I left some plot holes that I regret, but oh well, that's what sequels are for, right?

Please feel free to ask, I'll be here to answer honestly.

Well, it was a pleasure to be here with you all. Thank you again for everything. I love every single one of you.

I hope I read you soon.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart and Rhena's.

With all the love,
Nash.

҉  ҉  ҉