Chapter 10

Harlows POV

It was him. He was really here. Levi Heartgrove. Only other person that knew what my home life was like. The one who helped me find an outlet in guitar, in middle school. Till he had to move away.

Our eyes locked, I motioned my head towards the cafeteria door. He got the message and started walking towards it. Roman looked up at me confused. "I'll be right back." I didn't even give him a chance to respond. I quickly headed towards the cafeteria doors.

When I got out, he stood there shocked to see me. But before I could say anything. He had engulfed me in a hug. Tears started to well up in my eyes, a lump growing in my throat as I held them in. I wasn't going to cry here. Where people can see me.

"I can't believe your here" I whispered. He hugged me tighter. Something wet drip down onto my neck. I pulled back to see he was crying. He quickly wiped his tears.

See Levi moved state when his father went to prison and his mother remarried. We connected with that. We both had something in common. An awful drug, alcholic parent. Levi was a normal person like everyone else. He had big blue eyes and dark brown hair. We grew close until he left and I was left heartbroken.

I had no one to tell my worries or someone to help me. Yes I had Roman but I couldn't put all of that on him. Thats when I turned to smoking weed it became a new outlet.

I poked him in the shoulder just to make sure he was really here. "Why did you poke me?" Levi laughed.

"I was just making sure you are really here." He had gotten taller from the last time I had seen him. His jaw was more prominent. Lets just say those braces really did do the work for him. His tanned skin glowed with the sun shining in him.

"What are you doing here?" Clearly he was confused to why I was in this fancy, expensive, private school.

"Well remember I told you before about my brothers?"

"Yes?" His answer came out more like a question.

"Long story short, me and Roman got taken away by the social services and our brothers received full custody." He smile turned into a frown. He knew how much I didn't want to talk to them.

"Hey! Hey! None of that okay..." I let out a breath. "I'm doing this for Roman he needs his brothers." Levi pulled me back in for another hug.

"You tell me straight away if they do anything. I should of helped you the first time." He whispered into my ear causing goose bumps to form on my neck from his warm breath.

On cue Roman barges out through the cafeteria door. Followed by Jordan. I pulled away from Levi. "Harl are you okay? You just__" Roman's eyes trailed to Levi then back to me.

"Hey! I recognise you from somewhere?" Roman pointed to Levi.

"Roman it's rude to point" I said rolling my eyes. I could see Jordan clenching and unclenching his jaw. I guess he wasn't a big fan of seeing me hug another guy. But what can a girl do?

"So who is your friend?" Jordan asked in a slightly aggressive tone. Woah take a chill pill. I have never seen him like this. He was always smiling and being so nice. He shouldn't be talking to Levi like that. Not if I could help it.