🌊 VII 🌊

"The ocean is more beautiful than you know"

7|PREDICT THE FUTURE

The girl walks back through the forest and to the house, annoyed and with the anger rising within her and she cannot seem to figure out if he really is a Demon or if he is just a man that can trick the eye as men have been to create shows of such manners, though the more she thinks of it, the more she starts to see that there is something going on, something bigger than herself. Or perhaps she is just far too tired and exhausted after the day that she has no clue what she did or did not see.

While walking there she almost falls asleep yet there is this nagging feeling inside her body that is urging her to do something, she doesn't know what. Whether it is a warning or exhaustion, her mind is too all over the place to think of such things and feelings have never been things that she has found herself to be good at. Isolde walks through the trees and while she does not look back she has this odd sense that there is something or someone behind her yet her ears cannot hear anything beside the natural sounds of the night.

The brown haired Princess is not sure if that could be the nagging feeling she has or if she has officially gone mad, she does not know anything and as it turns out she learned many things in the town in one day which is more than she has learned about her people her whole life. She learned things that she never thought about before and she is sure that her family has not thought about it either which really makes the Princess wonder just how much they do for the people, and she figures that it is not that much.

Finally after having walked for some time and the feeling doesn't stop inside her and she always feels as if something is behind her she stops and turns around. The darkness is everywhere around her yet that does not seem to bother her at the moment, it is what she sees in the distance yet so close from her. The light that she had followed before now follows her which can only mean that the annoying man who she calls Thomas is following her. She doesn't know how he is able to follow her but he does hold a light made out of nothing so she cannot rule anything out just yet.

Though Isolde wonders how on earth he is able to see her and know where she is going for not only is she not carrying any light but she is going somewhere that he does not know. "I know you follow me, I wish to know why!" She calls out, her voice smooth yet carrying the right amount of power that she needs for he is not going to get away with following her, she is a Princess. He said so himself and he should respect her like the Princess that she is.

She stands there and the light draws closer but he doesn't answer but, though soon she starts to see his body and his face that she somehow has found herself missing yet not at the same time and it is enough to make her roll her eyes. She crosses her hands over her chest and stares at him with annoyed look and raised eyebrows for she has had enough of him. He just stares at her back and she is not sure what he is doing but she is about to figure that one out.