Three

Once she was inside the driver pulled off on the way home.

She's cute he thought to himself.

Namjoon smiled in the darkness of the back seat even though the two men upfront were ripping him a new one. He ignored them, anxiously checking his phone every five seconds for her message to come through, by the time he arrived at the dorm he was sure she'd forgotten by he still expected it.

"Hyung where have you been?" Jungkook questioned coming down stairs as Namjoon was entering the kitchen

"Just out" he replied. He was in a good mood despite being chewed out not even 10 minutes ago

"You know you can't stay out long, we can only distract them for a short while" He warned grabbing a banana milk from the fridge

"I know, thanks anyway" Namjoon made his way upstairs to his own bedroom and fell into the bed for a second before heading to the studio in the basement but not before changing into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

He was trying to work on a song for their new album but kept getting distracted by his own thoughts and smiled as a mental image of Ami formed. Letting go of the mouse he leaned back in the swivel chair and spun left to right with his hands folded on his stomach. He heard the click of the door and spun around to see who was entering

"Oh !NamJoon-ah," Hoseok spoke with surprise " I didn't know you were down here"

"I'm leaving anyway, I can't concentrate right now. Do what you need to" Namjoon lifted his big body from the chair and left Hoseok alone in the room full of equipment.

He jogged upstairs to the bathroom to relieve himself before he went to the living room where he found the maknae line lounging. Taking a seat in a chair opposite of Jimin, who was slouched down in his seat making his adorable cheeks and pouty lips poke out. Taehyung lies stomach side down across the oversized ottoman and JK sat on the sofa directly behind him with his feet resting on Tae's butt. Namjoon's phone went off and everyone looked at him, it was Ami. His dimples made an appearance.

"Hajimaaaaa" Tae howeled while the youngest in the room laughed, trying to put his toes in Tae's butt crack. Jimin's blinding laugh soon filled the room as well as he watched Tae try to fight off the youngest.

Namjoon looked up from his phone with a clenched jaw and raised eyebrow. I love my brothers but sometimes they are just chaotic for no reason. He smiled though, he wouldn't want them any other way. Deciding to relax in the quiet of his own bedroom he retreated as they continued to play around.

"Namjoon-hyung are you going to bed?" Jimin asked curiously

"Not right now but I am going to my room" satisfied with his answer Jimin's attention return to his younger brothers and their antics. Namjoon plopped on his bed thinking, he was always thinking, mind going a million miles a minute he let his phone fall from his hand and rest on his bed. He was feeling frustrated, even though he'd just met Ami he couldn't stop thinking of her. Her sweet smile flashed before him and he thought about how good her lips would feel on his. She was undeniably attractive, his thoughts soon became dirty and he thought about how good they'd feel wrapped around his dick too.

"Aw fuck" He groaned as his erection rose to meet his inappropriate thoughts "I just met you, how can you already be doing this to me?" He massaged himself over his pants before pulling it out, his breathing already faster as he pulled on it as if he were trying to stretch it. Giving in he closed his eyes and took his time pleasuring himself. Openly moaning and groaning in sheer pleasure. He grabbed his girthy dick with both hands, twisting and pulling, twisting and pulling, knowing he was close he let go feeling it bounce against his lower abdomen. Sweat started to bead on his forehead as he pinched his nipples before grabbing his throbbing member and quickly jerking himself off, the build up was finally about to pay off. Namjoon squeezed his testicles with his left hand and increased his pace on his shaft "Ahhhh shiiit" he groaned feeling the warm substance ooze all over his hand, he released his dick onto his stomach as it continued to squirt small puddles of cum all over his bare skin. He lied there in complete silence catching his breath when he heard whining, thinking he was imaging it he ignored it at first.

He heard it again and sat upright on his bed, grabbing some nearby kleenex he wiped off his hands and stomach. Recognizing the voice he quietly tiptoed to his door listening "Ahh-sss-ahh-sss-ahh" It was Jungkook.

Namjoon slowly pulled his door open seeing his head against the wall, eyes closed and his engorged dick in his hand. His tattoos stretched over his knuckles because his grip was so tight. Joon watched him silently so as not to disturb him, he wanted to see if the maknae would allow himself the relief. He was so close, he stopped stroking and just held it, kissing his teeth before loosening his grip and sliding down the wall hitting the floor with a thud

"Jungkook" Namjoom called out in a calming voice "Why do you do this to yourself? Why don't you just let it go? You're torturing yourself like this"

"Hyung, I can't. I don't deserve to finish" His raspy voice whispered. He adjusted his shorts to house his penis and stood up with shaky legs. Jin was coming up the stairs followed by Jimin they both looked at Jungkook confused

"What's wrong with him?" The question was directed to Namjoon even though Jin was looking at Kook.

"He's still denying himself" Joon answered, Jimin peaked around Jin's broad shoulders looking at his baby bear with concerned eyes

"Jungkook-ah, you want me to finish you off?" he offered, Jungkook looked hesitant but winced as the fabric brushed across him. Jimin stood before him and reached into his shorts gently, his small hands soft against Jungkook's raw and warm skin

"Ahh Jimin-hyung, quickly, please" he whined using Jimin's shoulder to steady his body. Jimin stroked him for almost a minute when he begged him to stop but was ignored. "Please stop"

"You'll thank me later" Jimin finished thirty seconds later, Jungkook exploded all over his shorts and lost his balance, his massive load soon dripping from the bottom onto the floor. Jin and Namjoon help Jungkook to his room where he changed his clothes and laid in bed feeling embarrassed. Jimin went to wash his hands and clean up the mess Kook left behind. Jin and Joon met back in the hallway outside the bathroom where Jimin was.

"What was it this time?" Joon asked folding his arms over his chest

"He was having a hard time with lyrics and said he messed up in dance practice this morning" Jimin answered throwing away the paper towel he used to dry his hands "I hate when he does this"

"Me too" Jin agreed "But how do we get him to stop?"

"I might have an idea. It's completely crazy but it could work" Namjoon offered receiving curious stares from the members