Dillagi-5

^^^^

Dhaage tod lao chanadani se noor keGhonghat hi bna lo roshni se Noor keSharm aa gayi toh aaghosh mein lo

Ghonghat hi bna lo roshni se Noor ke
Sharm aa gayi toh aaghosh mein lo

Bol na halke halke, bol na halke halke

"Maheen party kesi rahi?", Mrs.Ali asked entering her room.
Maheen had just returned from the party and was busy in removing her makeup.
(Maheen how was the party?)

"Achi thi Ami, khana bohot ala tha! mene to bola tha aap bhi aa jayen", she told her mother excitedly.
(It was good, the food was awesome! I had told you to come.)

"I went to meet your Tayi Ami. We hadn't met in a while", Mrs.Ali said sitting on the bed.
"oh..acha I also wanted to meet Shiza Bhabhi, you should've waited for me", Maheen said sitting beside her mother.
"You can meet her on sunday, she'll be coming over", Mrs.Ali informed her.

"Really? that's good", she smiled.
"Acha..I wanted to ask you something", Mrs.Ali started the talk.
"Ji bolen", she said.
(Yes speak.)

"Actually I wanted to tell you this for a while, your father and I have decided to do your Rukhsati along with Hassan's", Mrs.Ali spoke.

"Ami! Itni jaldi?! Abhi to mai sirf 22 ki hun!", she screamed with shock.
(This soon?! I'm only 23!)

"Haye Allah Maheen aaram se baat kro, cheekhi to see ho jaise 22 nahi 18 ki ho", Mrs.Ali put her fingers on her ear.
(Ouff Maheen stay calm, you're shouting as If you're 18 and not 22.)

"Ami! Ab aap mujhse jaan chura rahi hain?", Maheen pouted whining.
(Ami! Now you want to get rid of me?)
"Pagal betion se kon jaan churana chahti hai? Mera bas chale to tumhe hamesha apne paas hi rakhun, lekin betion ki jitni jaldi shaadi kar di jae acha hai", Mrs.Ali said politely
putting her hand on her cheeks.
(Stupid, who wants to get rid of their daughter? If It was on me then I would have kept you with me forever but we should marry off our daughters as soon as possible.)

"Ab aap mujhe emotional blackmail nahi karen!", Maheen said stopping her tears.
(Don't emotional blackmail me!)

"Lo bhai tum abhi se itna drama kar rahi to to larke ka naam sunne ke baad kia kro gi", Mrs.Ali chuckled.
(You're making a fuss already, what will you do after hearing the groom's name.)

"Kia matlab hai aapka", Maheen asked.
(What do you mean?)

"We've chosen Mustafa for you", Mrs.Ali informed smiling.

"Mustafa? WHAT?! AMI DON'T TELL ME AAP MUSTAFA BHAI KI BAAT KAR RAHI HAIN?!", Maheen exclaimed standing up.
(Ami don't tell me you're talking about Mustafa bhai!)

"Aahista bolo Maheen! Han hamare Mustafa ki hi baat kar rahi hun", Mrs.Ali made her sit again.
(Speak politely Maheen! Yes I'm talking about our Mustafa.)