Ch. 11 | The Apology

Summary: Jealous Spencer reveals himself.

Content Warning: Adults w/ age difference (10yrs), drug use (marijuana and alcohol), penetrative sex, unprotected sex, choking, daddy kink

—————————————————

It was the tensest walk I'd ever made in my life. As soon as that damn door clicked behind me, I spun around to unleash my fury on Spencer. However, he seemed to have a similar idea.

"Well, here you go. You've got my fucking attention, (y/n)." His words were laced with a bitterness I certainly didn't deserve. I returned it with a dark chuckle, the anger swelling in my chest.

"I didn't need your fucking attention, Spencer."

He laughed, pushing his sleeves up his arm. It took me this long to realize he had clearly come straight from work. At least that explained the fucking gun.

"Then do you want to explain what all of that was about? Flaunting the fact that you're putting yourself in danger, having a complete stranger grope you in front of me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, you're right!" I shouted, throwing my hands up in the air as I walked away, "I forgot it's only okay when it's you groping me at a club!"

Okay, that was different. I could hear him preparing to point out the technicalities of my statement and wanted to put an end to it before he even started.

I turned around, not really sure where I was going in his apartment, anyway. Of all the time I'd spent here, almost none of it was out in this living area.

He had been following me, and when I spun around I was surprised to see we were already basically touching.

"You're not my boyfriend, Spencer! You're not even my friend! You said you were done with me." The words tasted bitter in my mouth, and I made myself promise not to cry.

Still, my voice shook as I nearly screamed, "I can fuck whoever I want!"

One hand pressed against my shoulder, he backed me up until I could feel the edge of his desk stop my retreat. His tongue swept over his lips in a delightfully angry manner.

"Not if I have anything to say about it." His voice was also shaking, but I suspect for another reason entirely. His volume was much lower, despite the energy radiating from him.

I tightened my lips, looking down at his hand on me before jerking away from his touch.

"Yeah, w-well... You don't!"

He never even let his hand fall. As soon as I moved, he raised it to my hair; his usual comfortable resting place whenever we were this close.

My face was flushed from the anger, alcohol, and now something else. Yet still, I was scowling, my teeth bared and entire body bristling with hostility.

"You sure about that?"

The words hung in the air. His body was now close enough to mine that I could feel the way our hearts banged against our ribs as if they could throw punches at the other.

I was so fucking mad. So tell me why in that tense silence, the slightest motion immediately shattered any space between us.

Within the blink of an eye, our mouths crashed against each other with bruising force. I didn't touch him as his arms enveloped me, pulling my entire body up to meet his.

My feet were barely touching the ground under the force of his hold on me. Where his hands were anchored tightly on my waist and hair, mine flailed behind me, knocking the contents off his desk.