《Chapter 7》

Vanessa's p.o.v

I brace myself for whatevers about to happen. And I'm not overreacting. I know it's just meeting my brother's but I'm still nervous. I mean, I haven't seen them for years so this reaction is pretty normal right?

I take a deep breath and open the door. As soon as I opened it, I'm greeted with 6 familiar faces.

My brothers....

Also known as the people who I hate the most after my bastard of a father...

I mean, they are the reason I felt all this pain anyway so no one can blame me for hating them.

I examined each of their faces. Yes examined. I'm still gonna be alert around them.

"Hey little sis." One of them greeted. Who's he again? I have a feeling that I know..

Hmmm...is he...lucifer? Luke? Lucia...

"Thats a girl name you idiot" my consciousness told me.

"Well thanks for the tip." I say sarcastically.

"How about trying more better names?" My conciouness snapped.

"Like what?" I snapped back.

"Oh I dunno. Maybe Lucifer!"

"I just said that you dimwit!"

"I'm technically you so you're calling yourself a dimwit."

"Ugh. Byee!"

"Byee"

"Are you Lucifer?" I ask staring him dead in the eye. "Uhh no?" He chuckled a little. He held his hand out. "I'm Luca." He says. I just stare at his hand which makes him feel awkward. "Vanessa." I say after sometime.

"Who are you guys?" I ask looking at them.

"Hey. I'm Romeo and this is my grumpy twin, Ricardo." He says indicating his hand to a grumpy looking person on his left. Ricardo groaned.

No wonder they call him grumpy...

"I'm Leonardo. Glad to see you." He says smirking. I nod and look towards a guy in the corner. He kept silent the whole time and just kept glaring at something.

I think it was me though..

"Introduce yourself Jason." Ethan says to Jason with a weird look. Something about it seemed....off?

Jason glared at Ethan and they seemed to be having soem kind of conversation with their eyes.

"Jason." He says briefly before walking away.

Best introduction ever....note the sarcasm.

I already knew his name so that doesn't really count as an introduction..

But whatever.

"These are you'd brothers. I hope you get along with them well." Ethan says to me.

Something about his words seem to have more meaning to it then there seems to be...

"Your clothes are on your bed. Your room is right next to Jason's room." He says pointing upstairs.

I simply nod and walk upstairs to my room. I look at the clothes that were neatly folded on my bed. It was a white one with pink hearts.

I glance around the huge room. It had plain white walls and a white bed. It also had a white mirror stand thingy which I think looks pretty cute considering that I've never had one before.