Chapter 25

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I know I was suppose to publish long back but my mind wasn't working.

Happy reading🤗🤗🤗

×××××××××

After getting ready Hoor came to living only to find all the musketeers sprawled here & there. By now Ahmer & Safiya also joined them.

Mumbling salam she sat throwing Fajar's legs away who was taking the whole couch.

All of them seeing their Bhabijaan enter sat up straight.

"Kaisi hai Bhabijaaaaaan." Ahmer asked extra sweetly earning a glare from Zaydan who came after her.

"Kitni baar kaha hai mujhe bhabi mat bola karo." Hoor said irritatedly while Zaydan was happy seeing everyone addressing her through him.

"Kyu na kahe bhabi. Aap meri wife hai to in bandaro ki Bhabi hui na." Zaydan said looking at her.

While they snickered when Zaydan called them monkey. Hoor got embarassed at his sentence.

"Apki wife banne k pehle bhi ham kuch the. Pehle to ye log hame Hoor kehte the ab kyu bhabi kahe." She retorted.

"Lekin pehle ki baat or thi." Zaydan tried to reason with her.

"Pehli ki baat or thi to pehle ye log hame behen mante the fir kya ye log apko jijaji kahe?" She said furiously making everyone burst into fits of laughter.

Zaydan looked at her with wide eyes. While all of them were enjoying witnessing his new side with mischieve on their faces. Hoor had really done her magic on him.

"Bhai apka reception ka kya plan hai?" Safiya asked excitedly.

"Ladkiii." Ali put his hand on his open mouth acting shocked. "Abhi aj hi to shadi se sukun mila hai. Tumhe or functions ki padi hai."

Zaydan looked at Hoor on the mention of reception. Hoor looked away from his penetrating gaze but the longing expression in her eyes couldn't go unnoticed by him.

"Tumhara college kab se start ho raha hai?" Fajar asked Hoor noticing the thickness in the atmosphere.

"Next week se..." she trailed off & took a glance at Zaydan. But than remembered about Zara. She didn't even know about her marriage & will surely create a fuss out of it.

"Aao chalo carrom khelte hai." Ahmer exclaimed. He didn't even completed his sentence when Ahmed & Azhar took their places near carrom board hurriedly, Ahmer & Ali on their tails.

Fajar & Safiya began to play ludo while Hamza & Haider brought chess leaving Hoor & Zaydan out of the group.

Hoor looked at him who stood up & came to sit beside her like very close to her sneaking an arm around her waist and doing something in his phone.

Hoor slapped his hand making him look at her. She gestured towards Hamza & Haider who were sitting just in front of them while glaring at him.

Zaydan smirked at her and pulled her closer with his hands again in contact with her waist. Startling when he pinched her above her kurti she stood up gaining everyone's attention.

"Ummm woo...hame chess me bhot maza aate hai ham apki help karte hai." She said turning towards Hamza and sat beside him on carpeted floor. Followed by her Zaydan also joined Haider opposite to her.

To say Zaydan was astonished would be an understatement. She was expert in chess. Very effortlessly she was guiding Hamza and were on 4th game in line.

"Maine nahi khelna." Haider whined. "Ye cheating hai. Bhai ap to expert the na chess me." He turned to Zaydan. "Bhabi ko hara nahi sakte..." his sentence stucked in his throat earning a glare from Zaydan.