ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

this book is dedicated to...

Lightningflame

I can literally not thank you enough for the amount of support you have given me in this book!!! i know I also dedicated 'golden' to you, but your endless support on this book means so much. you always have motivated me to continue writing and publish new chapters. your comments and votes truly put a smile on my face and I'm so glad you like this story. i want to thank you again because you are just so amazing and supportive!!!

thisisnotafamilyshow

ALEXXXX!!! i know I dedicated the last one to you as well, but I love you too much to only put you in one. you are literally such an amazing, funny, and beautiful human being. we don't know each other too well, but you make me feel like I am literally your best friend. I can't thank you enough for all of the positive notes you leave me because they truly make my day and make me feel special. i wish you the best on absolutely everything. thank you again for always making me smile!!!

lazyboy520

LOVE YOU!!! you literally always comment and vote, even if nobody else does. you truly put a smile on my face and I cannot thank you enough for the endless amount of support you have given me.

-LOVISDYINGINSIDE

thank you for the stunning graphics you made me for all of my books! you were so patient and generous with me, and your talent is beyond imaginable. i appreciate it so much!