thirty one

IT WAS FINALLY THE THIRD OF MAY

Selene had gotten the boot off a few hours ago and it felt weird for her to even walk on her foot. She honestly felt like her foot was going to quite literally fall off.

She hadn't seen Harry a lot considering that two of her cousins decided to drop in on an expected visit. It actually benefitted her though. She wasn't lying to herself when she said that she was going to get back at Harry. Ironically, it was happening without her doing anything. Her and her cousin's had planned to go to a party later on that night. Apparently, Ambrose— her cousin—had found it because a friend of his who lived here also invited him to it. 

Speaking of Harry. Selene's phone started to ring; alerting the guitarist and her two cousins. She sighed and picked up the device. "I'll be right back," she said as she made a b-line to her room. She quickly closed the door and answered the call.

"Are you ignoring me?" he asked.

"Are you just being clingy?" she questioned.

Harry let out a deep breath. "Selene."

"That's my name."

"Is this because of the other night? We haven't hung out a lot since then."

Selene smirked as she thought back to the studio. "Harry the only reason we haven't hung out is because my two cousin's are literally staying at my house. You'll be okay not having me around for once."

"Le, if I have to spend one more minute with Mitch and Sarah i'm going to literally rip my eyeballs out of my sockets," he muttered.

"Well that was graphic. It cannot be that bad."

"Selene I am literally third wheeling with the most touchiest couple! All they do is hold each other and sneak glances and kiss! I cannot be with them anymore."

"That literally sounds like us," Selene inferred.

"Oh."

Selene laughed. "Look. There's a party tonight. If I text you the address you're going to be there right?"

"Yes."

"Great. And Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't like being teased querido/darling," she said as she hung up. Well that was step two. She smiled and placed her phone into her pocket. She was honestly having fun making Harry frustrated. No wonder why he did it. She opened the door to her room to see her two cousin's smirking at her.

"Who was that who called?" the long haired woman—Violet— asked. Selene rolled her eyes. "None of y'all's damn business."

"It is our business if we heard the conversation correctly," Violet stated; making Selene's eyes widen.