When He Turns Into a Kid

Kai
"Hey (Y/N)! You might want to come here." Nya says from the kitchen.

You quickly rush into the kitchen to find Nya looking down at a little kid, about 7, that looks exactly like Kai. You're a little confused, but decide to brush it off.

"What's the matter?" You ask looking between the two.

"He's the matter!" She exclaims pointing to the kid.

"What do you mean, I'm the matter?" The kid asks with his arms crossed on his chest.

"You're a kid, Kai!" Nya says glaring at her brother.

"Yeah, so?"

Nya growls in frustration, and throws her hands up in defeat.

She storms out of the kitchen, turns to you, and says, "Good luck with him."

You watch her storm up the stairs, and hear the door slam shut before you turn back to Kai. He has his arms crossed glaring at you, daring you to say something. He's a cute kid, but that short size, with his big temper, is a bad combination.

"What are you looking at?" He asks.

"Looking at you." You say sarcastically.

"Thank you Captain Obvious!" He says rolling his eyes.

"You're welcome Sargent Sarcasm." You say saluting to him.

He stomps his foot and glares at you.

"Stop! Stop it right now! I don't have to put up with this! I'm a kid now!" Kai says starting to walk out of the kitchen.

"Fine! Kai Edward Smith if you want to be treated like a child, I'll treat you like one. You better be sitting on this stool by the time I get to 3, or all hell is gonna break loose." You say giving him the mom look.

"Oh, yeah... and what are you gonna do?" Kai questions with a smirk.

"Don't sit on that stool, and you'll find out." You say glaring at him.

"1."

Kai looks at you to see if you're serious.

"2."

He gives you a shocked look before running and trying to pull himself up onto the stool. You wait for him to be sitting on the stool before you finish.

"3."

He is sitting there looking at you, waiting for you to talk.

"So how exactly did this happen?" You ask gesturing to him.

"Not this again." He says rolling his eyes.

"You better knock off the attitude, Kai, and tell me the truth."

"Fine. I was going through Sensei's cabinet to see if he had anything good, and I found this red powdery stuff that I thought was an energy drink mix. So I mixed it in with water, and the next thing I know, I'm a freaking kid again." He says pouting.

"Well, I suppose we should tell Sensei so he can reverse this." You mutter walking away to find Sensei.

"No! We can't tell him! I'll be disciplined!" Kai begs.

"Kai, we must." You say as you hear footsteps approaching, and turn to see Sensei.

"What must you do?" Sensei asks.