46 - A Delighted Watchman

One month later, both Master Timber and Elder One look at the [Beast-Tamer League] base worriedly. It's been a month yet the kid still didn't go out. Fortunately, they didn't heard any news of disturbance about the [Red Skull Bandit] or they'll think that Cole blindly attack the group without regards with his life.

But since there is no any news, they knew that the kid must be inside his base.

After Master Timber heard the news about Cole accepting the mission about the [Red Skull Bandit], he instantly felt great worry about the kid. No matter what said and done, this disciple and his beast maybe strong, but fighting a whole group of bandits should be out of their capabilities. Afterall, there was this saying 'an army of ant could still kill an elephant', meaning overwhelming their enemy with numbers. No matter how weak those members of bandit group, if they unite, they could still kill an expert.

What lessen their worries was that the kid didn't do it. Instead, he lock himself up in his base, intending to raise his strength. It was a good thing that the kid seems to know that revenge ten years or even hundred years later is never too late.

Still, they couldn't verify if the kid was truly inside his base. But they can't just barge in eventhough this was part of their territory. It was a taboo thing between cultivators to disturb someone within their seclusion. Eventhough it was not established legally, it was still a great law. Even a Sect Master disturbing a [Body Tempering-Stage] cultivator was still very inappropriate. It should be known that only [Nascent Soul-Stage] was the minimum requirement to established their own sect.

Master Timber was not worried of Cole because of some malicious intent, but worried in sincere and pure way. Unlike others who covet Cole's property like his [Elemental Beast] and his secret techniques, what Master Timber want was the kid itself, specifically, his great potential. After all, he witness personally how Cole face the tribulation and no matter how hard he deny, the kid seem do it with almost no effort. But this was hard to believe since facing the wrath of [Heaven] was never an easy task.

One of the most basic reason people knew why some individual resort to being a beast tamer was that their potential wasn't that great. Most of those person was those got stuck in their stage, unable to improve any further. For instance, a cultivator who got stuck from [Mana Gathering-Stage] and unable to improve resort to taming a beast to do a battle much higher than the tamers level. Those person use beast to fight for them and also use as the key to further improved themselves. They used the beast to acquire their needed resources.

But Master Timber know that Cole wasn't like that. In fact, he believe that if Cole thread another path like way of the swords, he'll also be a very talented sword cultivator. But he can't just instruct Cole to abandon his chosen path.

Also, Master Timber was curious by that little girl who uses a purple mist. That girl helps to fend off one of [Tribulation Phenomenon' Lightning Horned Python] then she must a great expert. Added to the fact that he saw how she captured the lightning of [Heavenly Tribulation] with her purple mist, he's totally convinced that that girl was truly an expert of her own.

He did a research himself as he wanted to find an answer of how that lightning should be utilized and he came out with an answer that someone will comprehend that lightning! Ah!

Most of the cultivators started with basic kind of energy. For instance, a fire cultivator cultivates a normal flame but there some kind of special flames like demonic flame, blue flame, black flame and so on. Lightning also have that different kind like destructive lightning, black thunder and the girl captured was one of that, a heavenly lightning!

Heavenly lightning was special as it also carried a special ability. Unlike other, the heavenly lightning have some judgement property which could multiply the offensive characteristic of the lightning by up to 4 times!