Chapter 41

Song for the chapter - Runaround Sue by Dion.
_______________________________________

«Eric's POV»

Loud music playing in the background caused me to wake up.

I let out a little groan and smiled as I saw my beautiful wife still fast asleep. I tightened my arms that were currently around her waist and gently pulled her closer to my chest. My smile only grew as she slowly turned around and snuggled into my chest, "Good morning." she said but her words got muffled in my chest.

"Good morning, love." I laughed whilst placing a kiss on her forehead.

We remained in that position for a long time until she finally decided to wake up when she heard the music being played louder.

«Violet's POV»

After Eric and I freshened up, he had some emails to  reply to so I decided to follow the sound of music in my beautiful off the yellow sun dress.

"Here's my story it's sad but trueIt's about a girl that I once knewShe tool my love then ran aroundWith every single guy in town," a voice loudly sung along with the song

It's about a girl that I once knew
She tool my love then ran around
With every single guy in town," a voice loudly sung along with the song.

"Yeah, I should have known it for the very start. This girl will leave me with a broken heart. Now listen people what I'm telling you. A keep away from a Runaround Sue yeah." I sung as I walked into the kitchen.

I laughed as I saw Lucia, Camila and Ella all dancing and singing in the kitchen whilst Sophie flipped the pancakes as she danced.

" I might miss her lips and the smile on her face. The touch of her hair and this girl's warm embrace. So if you don't want to cry like I do. A keep away from a Runaround Sue," we all sung together as I set the table for breakfast.

"Ah, she likes to travel around. She'll love you and she'll put you down. Now people let me put you wise. Sue goes out with other guys. Here's the moral of the story from the guy who knows. I fell in love and my love still grows. Ask any fool that she ever knew, they'll say keep away from a Runaround Sue." Sung a vioce off-key at the top of the stairs, Alessio came down the stairs and he began to spin Sophie and I as he danced with us.

«Patrina's POV»

" It seems odd right? " I asked Eric as we both stood in the corner at the top of the stairs looking down at all the rascals having fun.

"Uhmm... Why do you ask?" he questioned with lots of confusion in his eyes.

"I am aware that you know of all our family history, therefore I understand why it would seem odd to you." I explained to him.

"Well, yes. It's nothing like I expected." he said answering my previous question.

"That's because of my mother who I believe you have already met. The mafia life effected my family big time. The year before they sent my sisters away, home was not a place you wanted to be at because the dark shadows of that life followed my father home. Everything just began to get worse until my mother installed a turn table in the kitchen with a cabinet of vinyls. One morning I woke up to loud music and that was the first time in months my sisters and I smiled, it was something so minuscule but it made such a big difference in changing the atmosphere and ever since I have tried my best to maintain that joy my mother brought. It's silly really but with the rule of leaving 'work' problems on the mainland this house has remained a happy household." I explained to his whilst smiling as the images of my sisters and I dancing in the kitchen popped up in my head.

" Don't get me wrong through my family bloodline is still filled with stone cold killers." I said to him seriously but his reaction made me laugh,"Don't worry, La famiglia e tutto." i said to him with a smile, "You are family Eric, we die for family so don't looks so worried."

(family is everything)

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

«Violet's POV»

After we had breakfast we drove through town, till we reach a beautiful shop with glass windows and white wooden boarder with a huge black sign in cursive, Tina's Café.

" I can't believe, Tina did it." Sophie said in awe as we stared at her shop.

"Of course she would have," I laughed bumping Sophie with my shoulder, "Do you remember how we put on so much of weight the last time we were here?"

"Do you remember how hard it was to lose all that weight?" she laughed.

Alessio opened the door and the bell right at the top of the door jingled as he stepped in.

"Ciao." said Tina as she walked out to her front counter but as soon as her eyes spotted Lessio she freaked out.
(Hello)

"Bastardo! Pezzo di merda!" she yelled at him angrily,"Get out of here now!"
(Bastard! Piece of shit!)

"ah, Tina I understand why you are upset but please let me explain." he said calmly to her.

"Non hai capito una Sega!" Tina screamed at him as she hit him with a French roll causing all of us to rush into the bakery.
(You don't understand shit!)

"Tina!" I yelled out to her causing her to turn towards me.

"Violet?" she asked rhetorically and dropped her roll like a soldier dropping his sword. I nodded and she ran towards me enveloping me into a warm loving hug. She then turned to Sophie and I swear for the first time in my life I saw Valentina Mayra Rizzo cry.

" I'm okay." she laughed as she wiped her face and regained her compusure. She yet again then turned to Alessio with fire blazing in her eyes, "Get out or so help me God I will kill you right here!" she yelled loudly at a wide eyed Alessio.

"You know what? I am going to wait  in the car if you need me." said Alessio as he awkwardly and waved to us as he rushed out the door.

I wonder what you have done now...

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N :
hey guys👋
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I know it might be boring but I wanted to show everyone having fun😅😅😅
Till next time... Byezzz😊💕💕💕

Meme: