Prologue

Flashback...

Vivian was sat in a carriage as she was taken to the docks where she'd meet her love, Killian Jones is also known as Captain Hook. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, her mother The Evil Queen was currently in the process of making the Dark Curse in order to ruin Prince Charming and Snow White's happiness.

The carriage door opened and Vivian stepped out with the help of a knight. Vivian told to the dark knight who helped her out, "You may go," Vivian said and looked at the docks, looking for a certain ship.

"But princess, your mother-" The dark knight began to say but Vivian stopped him by choking him with her magic.

"I said, you may go. I can make my own way home," Vivian said and turned to the man, "Do I need to repeat myself?"

"N-No... Of course n-not," The dark knight said and gasped for air when Vivian released him.

Vivian walked along the docks until she noticed a familiar chubby man and she walked up to him, "Where's your captain?" She asked.

The man turned to her, "My lady! How lovely to see you," He said and bowed to her.

"Smee, where is Hook?" Vivian asked him.

"The... The Captain... He... He hmm," Smee struggled with his words and Vivian looked at him, "This way..." Smee said and walked towards a tavern.

"Thank you," Vivian said and walked after him.

The two of them walked inside to see Captain Hook drinking rum and women around him, "Ladies, I have more stories, no need to make a fuss," Hook said with a chuckle.

Vivian stood beside Mr Smee, her eyes on her love, watching him and soon the tavern went silent, eyes were on her.

Hook noticed the once noisy tavern now quiet, he looked at a woman who was almost sat on his lap and looked at the entrance to see his love. His eyes widened a little, "Are you done making a fool of yourself?" Vivian asked him and Hook opened his mouth to say something, but Vivian quickly carried on talking, "If so, we need to talk, now," Vivian said and walked out of the tavern towards the Jolly Roger.

Hook sighed and drunk the rest of his rum then walked to his first mate, "Has she said anything?" Hook asked him.

"No sir, would you like me to make sure the crew keep themselves busy here?" Smee asked him.

"Aye, that would be wise," Hook answered and walked out, heading to his ship.

He walked onto the deck, where Vivian waited for him, "You wanted to talk?" He said as he walked to her.

"Am I a joke to you?" Vivian asked as she stared at the moon reflected on the seawater.

"What do you mean, love?" Hook asked as he stepped closer, to be by her side, "... Are you mad at me? I assure you, I did nothing but talk to those women."

"You might not have done anything, but it probably was in your mind," Vivian sighed, "Here I am, trying to make sure we stay together and you're proving my mother right," Vivian said as her voice broke.