*+• 12 •+*

•×• t h e   d e n i m   c o u p l e •×•

•×• t h e d e n i m c o u p l e •×•

LIA

"Where should we go first?" He asked.

"You choose," I said. We were already at the mall, and to be honest I was actually starving. My friends were busy getting myself ready that I forgot to even eat.

My stomach made a sound, and I was sure Soobin heard it because he turned his head to me. He laughed, and I smiled embarrassingly.

"To the restaurant then," he said, and grabbed my hand. I was shocked, but I let him anyways.

He stopped in front of a fancy restaurant. I was again, shocked.

"Are you sure we're going to eat here?" I asked him hesitantly.

"Yep. My aunt owns this place, so we'll get free food," he said with a childish smile on his face. He looked like a seven year old, excited to eat at his favorite fastfood restaurant.

He whispered something at the man in the outside counter, and the man nodded. He called one of the waitresses inside, and she lead us towards somewhere.

We were lead to a seat near to the window. I'd say it had a nice view. We could see the busy people down below. For some reason it looked pretty, though when you don't see it from up here, it's a mess.

"Soobi!" I turned around to see who it was. It was a woman who looked much younger than Soobin's mom. She also looked like her.

"Aunt Runa!" Soobin smiled, and accepted her hug.

"I'm so glad you finally decided to visit this place again," she said, and Soobin nodded.

"Oh who is this charming girl?" She asked. I smiled at her, and she did too.

"Her name is Lia," he replies. "Your?" His aunt asked.

"You'll know soon," Soobin said with a wink. What?

"It's nice to meet you Lia," she said with a smile.

"I remember when you last brought a girl here Soobin. You were just fifteen. What was her name again? A-"

"Aunt can we order now?" Soobin said with a smile. But he didn't looked happy like before. I knew he didn't like what his aunt just said.

"Sure sure! I'll leave you be, and... enjoy your food," she said and looked at me once again with a smile.

Who was the girl she was talking about? I thought he never had a girlfriend. Oh, right. He's popular. I'm sure he dated some popular girls too.

"Sorry about that," he said, and rubbed the back of his neck.

"No it's okay." I looked down at the order list, and saw that this place had costly meals. I couldn't possibly afford to buy this. I'd have to spend my whole day allowance, to buy one meal.

"Are you sure this is for free?" I whispered. He chuckled and nodded. I ordered what I wanted, and he did too.

Then, my phone vibrated. It was the girls again.

SOOLIA IS REAL

hwangyeji
So how's it going???

ryujinshin
We need tea

How's it going? Well I guess.

Tea? Soobin had a girlfriend.
I guess, and his family knows her.
And likes her for sure.

chaeryeonglee
Owww

shinyuna
That's fine unnie. He's into you now ^-^

We're not even sure about
that Yuna HAHA

After a few minutes, our food came. We both talked about life and school. Like our usual topic actually.

"Hey Soobin. I'll just use the comfort room. I'll be back," he gave me a thumbs up, and I left the restaurant.

I entered the comfort room, and luckily I was the only one who's going to use it. Facing the mirror, I sighed. Who was that girl? I thought. I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking about that.

I washed my hands, and got out.

"Lia?" I turned around. How can I forget that voice?

"Jeno," I said in a sigh.

"Isn't this fate?" He smiled. "It's called coincidence" I turned my back, but he called me once again.

"Where are you going?" He was smirking. "To my date?" I said.

"So you really like someone else now" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I like someone else that is better than you." I rolled my eyes, and rushed back to the restaurant.

Soobin was done eating his food, and we were now ready to leave. I pulled him up, and told him that we have to go somewhere else that is not inside the mall. He didn't question me anymore, and just followed me.

We were at the entrance door of the restaurant when I encountered Jeno once again. He was with his two sisters. Chaeyeon, and my friend Chaeryeong.

"Ohhh so the location of your date~" Chaeryeong teased.

"Shut up Chaeryeong." Chaeyeon said coldly, and she looked at me with an angry expression. I could hear her telling me that I shouldn't be with Soobin. Again.

"So it's Soobin," Jeno spoke while looking at Soobin. Then he glanced at me.

"Jeno." Soobin said with a serious tone. They know each other? Oh right. We went to the same school. It just happened that I didn't care about the popular kids.

"We really do have the same type," Jeno said. Soobin scoffed, and pulled me away from there. Finally.

Out of curiosity I asked him how he knew Jeno, and why do they look like they hate each other so much. He didn't answer. I felt stupid to ask that.