eight

Wooyoung still hadn't woke for almost half the day. San really hated laying off of work for a moment, but he had to. He needed to make sure Wooyoung would wake up, and make sure he was going to be okay.

San was in the kitchen making a beef stew for the two, well just for him unless Wooyoung woke anytime soon.

San felt like it had been days since he had last heard Wooyoungs voice. Realistically it had been a few hours or so. He just couldn't sit still. He needed to know that he'd be okay.

San laid some soup on the bedside table in case Wooyoung woke up in the night.

San was now walking to some random room in his house to sleep as Wooyoung was in his bed. He didn't really feel as comfortable in a bed that wasn't his own, but he didn't want to carry Wooyoung again.

The night passed and San woke to something in the kitchen making noise. A coffee pot.

Maybe one of the cleaners started it. He really didn't feel like getting up.

"Argh." San groaned as he raised from the bed. When he got into the kitchen he saw Wooyoung.

"Morning." Wooyoung said faintly. He still felt weak, but he had finally woken.

"Oh my gosh! Your up. When did you get up? Why didn't you wake me? How are you feeling? Are you okay?" San threw so many questions at the male. He wanted to make sure he was fine.

"I figured you needed the sleep. And I woke up a few minutes ago. Also I'm feeling okay." Wooyoung lied slightly. He was still feeling a bit helpless, but he didn't want to alarm San.

"Are you sure? I know what they drugged you with and the morning after it can suck." San pouted lightly. He didn't want Wooyoung to feel like garbage.

"No, it's fine I promise. Anyways how do you know what it was?" Wooyoung asked.

"Oh, uh. It don't matter." San stated coldly. He made Wooyoung face turn into a frown.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to keep you from work. If you want you can go." Wooyoung muttered. The cold voice San gave him, he felt like a nuisance.

"Too late now I've done took today off." San spoke as he poured Wooyoung and him some coffee.

"Do you drink coffee?" Wooyoung asked trying to change the subject.

"No, but I see you made me some. So I'll drink some." San laughed to himself. Wooyoung nodded, he really didn't know.

"Now I feel dumb." Wooyoung scoffed. The tension in the room was rising with every breath the males took.

"It's okay. You didn't know." San nodded sitting down with the boy.

"Well I figured everyone liked coffee, but guess not." Wooyoung chuckled. He kind of, sort of, felt like a fool. Who was he kidding he was a complete fool.

"No, never have." San remarked. Wooyoung seethed through his teeth. He lowkey felt like a nuisance since San walked in the room. Maybe he was overthinking, as always, but he kind of felt like a burden since he moved in.

"Don't make such a sad face. I'm not trying to be mean." San smiled softly. He really didn't want to come off so harsh. Well maybe he never even tried to lighten his personality. He didn't want to be so cold and things, but he was used to having himself. It was always him. It was never any friend that would stay forever. It was San.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." Wooyoung mumbled playing with his coffee mug.

"Don't apologize for everything." San instructed.

"Sorry.." Wooyoung whispered.

"Stop!" San laughed but also said seriously.

"My bad." Wooyoung didn't know what to say. Was San actually joking slightly with him.

"Anyways, what do you want to do today? I'm off work for once." San questioned pouring the rest of his coffee in the sink.

"Uh, I don't know." Wooyoung pondered while speaking. He didn't know what to do, he don't know what San liked.

"Want to go roller skating?" San asked out the blue.

"Roller skating? We're grown." Wooyoung laughed at the thought of them both skating at their age.

"Why not. Don't want you want to be a kid sometimes?" San smiled softly.

Wooyoung didn't respond as he stared at the males features.

When he actually took the time to pay attention to the male he realized he was actually pretty. His eyes were slanted just the right amount to show his pretty caramel pupils. His face smooth and looked so soft. His hair was unkept and fell above his eyes perfectly. He was wearing some random outfit, however he wore it so well.

What was Wooyoung thinking about? Was he really taking the time to realize a guy was attractive? Was he actually even thinking such a thought? It wasn't weird thinking that a male was pretty. Or was it? Is he going insane? Suddenly he finds a man attractive?  San was pretty, or was he just making it up?

"Hello?" San gave a confused voice. He waved his hand in front of his face. He was lost off into space.

"Sorry.." Wooyoung apologized. He really didn't know what was taking over him. He felt, unusual.

a:n
are you a person who likes coffee? or someone who apologizes toooo much?

me personally i don't like coffee, but my mums coffee is almost always good so i steal a sip here and there. also i apologize WAYYYY to much my parents get onto me for it. not n a mean way tho!

agh stream pentagon by pentagon 😗