What Did the Fates Do Now?

Young Percy's pov (Edited)

I had just sat down at the Hermes table after burning a portion of my food for the Gods, I was still confused why we had to, but oh well. I was sitting at the Hermes table because my dad had not claimed me yet. I was talking to all of the Hermes and unclaimed kids when about halfway through breakfast Chiron trotted up to the front of the dining pavilion with a note in his hand and stomped his hoof on the floor. That got all of the campers attention and everyone became quiet, like so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"Attention children please pay attention, you will want to hear what I have to say," Chiron said, "It seems that the fates have sent some of the most powerful demigods from the future. They will be coming here soon. The demigods will teach us about their lives and everything that they have been through."

"Hey Chiron, could you tell us who these heroes are?" Clarisse La Rue asked, a smug smile on her face.

"Sure child, the heroes that will be coming today are Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Travis and Conner Stoll. Katie Gardner, Clarisse La Rue, Chris Rodriguez, Will Solace. Nico Di Angelo, Leo Valdez, Piper McLean, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, Rachel Dare and Thalia and Jason Grace. You will know some of these heroes but you won't know others," Chiron said. There were a lot of cheers every time a camper's name was called. There were also a lot of gasps at the last two names because they were related. Another reason is that Thalia is a pine tree that protects camp right now.

"Wait but isn't Thalia a tree?" Annabeth asked, that daughter of Athena had to know everything.

"Right now yes, but child you have to remember, never know what is going to happen in the future. I also forgot that Calypso from Ogygia will be coming too," Chiron said.

"Wait the one from the island, how'd she leave?" Annabeth said, asking another question. Can that girl just not ask a question any time that Chiron speaks, it's just so annoying.

"Child, you will just have to wait till they get here, I don't have all of the answers because I am not from their time," he said. Then there was a bright light and three people came falling out of it.