Another Spooky Boy?

Jeff the Killer:

Jeff doesn't usually overreact to things, in fact he never does, but when the television began to flicker and glitch, he sat straight up and grabbed your hand. "What?" You asked, but he didn't answer. The television suddenly turned off, and you stood up with a sigh. "This darn thing." You ignored Jeff's shout to get back, shooting him a confused glance instead. But as soon as you turned your back to the tv, you realized why he was freaking out.

"Boo." You felt two cold, wet hands grip your wrist. You whipped around with a gasp, and then screamed. Some sort of eyeless demon was grabbing you, bloody tears dripping down his face, sharp teeth protruding from his grinning mouth. You whimpered and tried to pull away, but his nails dug into your skin as you squirmed.

"Ben, fucking let go." Jeff growled, and the demon cackled before finally releasing you. You ran behind Jeff and stared wide eyed at the boy now crawling out of the television.

"W-wha . . . what . . . ?" You whimpered again and watched wearily as the boy, who you were assuming was named Ben, stood up straight.

"Aww, you're so cute Y/N . . . no need to be afraid, I don't bite . . . hard." Your face flushed and you pressed against Jeff, who glared at Ben.

"Fuck off before I smash your teeth in and shove them down your throat." He grumbled, and Ben sighed.

"Aw c'mon, you're not gonna share? . . . No? Okay fine, I'll go. But only if Y/N gives me a quick kiss on the-"

"BEN."

Ben Drowned:

Ben was playing a game and you were watching per usual, when he suddenly straight up and his ears twitched. You were about to comment on how cute his ears were when he suddenly leapt toward the television and stuck his head through the screen. Not long after, he fell back as if he had been pushed.

You watched, baffled, as a head shot through the screen, followed by a torso and legs. If you hadn't been so used to seeing Ben do this every day, you would've been very frightened. Instead, your curiosity was peaked; this guy looked like Ben! Or well, sort of. He wore the same Link outfit, but his was gray and black. White hair pooled from beneath his hat, and a pair of bright red eyes were staring into your soul.

He smirked. You had to admit, he was very handsome . . . he stood up straight, and Ben got up. He stood just as tall as him, but only because he was floating. You didn't dare bring this up. "Get the fuck out." Ben growled, and the white haired man chuckled.

"I'm only seeing where you've been going so often recently. I have to admit, I wasn't expecting this." He remarked, turning to you. He approached and offered his hand. You hesitated before taking it. "Call me Dark Link, my dear Y/N." Dark Link said, pulling you up. You blushed when he kissed your hand, too distracted to wonder how he had known your name.

"A-ah, hello . . ." You gently tried to pull away, but he gripped your hand tighter and continued to kiss each of your fingers. You giggled nervously, flushing red. He was about to say something again when Ben grabbed him by the back of his shirt and pulled him off you, throwing him towards the television. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Y/N." He purred before disappearing into the screen.

Eyeless Jack:

The snapping of twigs made both you and Jack whip around quickly, Jack wrapping an arm around you protectively. The two of you had decided to take a walk in the forest at night, and for some reason he was more tense then you were.

"Who's there?" He asked, and you gulped. Did he think someone was going to hurt you? You froze up when a man walked forward from the shadows, but relaxed slowly as he looked like a pretty normal guy. With black hair and a long blue coat, he stood tall and lowered his eyes at you.