5

Danny was a man on a mission. And like any agent on a mission, he needed "gadgets" to help him out.

He'd been communicating with Lucy for the past week or so. Upon realizing that his fake Facebook profile was devoid of any photos, he claimed he didn't put photos on there because he was afraid of privacy. A poor lie - considering "his" name was on there, but Lucy appeared to believe it.

He'd begun doing concrete planning. The most important aspect - he couldn't go there in his normal outfit. He'd need to go in a girl's swimsuit.

Because Sammy occasionally went swimming with her friends, nabbing Sammy's swimsuit could end badly. He could be at Lucy's house, and then Sammy goes into her room to get ready to go swimming with friends, only to find that her swimsuit is mysteriously missing.

So, in a very difficult move, he'd bought something else from fin fun.

A sky blue bikini.

It made him squirm with how undeniably girly it looked

It made him squirm with how undeniably girly it looked. But that was the point. Wear something so girly, that no boy in his right mind would ever wear it. And considering what he was planning, he definitely fit that description.

Like before with his mermaid tail, he now had the swimsuit on his bed before him. The extraction of this package yesterday had been harder - Jason had been in the living room watching TV. Danny had gone out the front door as if he was just normally going outside, and then run around to the garage door, and come back in through there, so he wouldn't have to pass Jason with the package.

Danny messaged Lucy.

>You said you guys are swimming today?

This was it. He was actually going to execute his plan. He had to get himself ready, but other than that, everything was ready. He was the only one home. All his family knew was that a friend had invited him swimming, and that he had hesitantly taken them up on the offer.

Sammy had gotten a ride to her friend's house, so Danny had the Corolla to himself. When Lucy had sent him the address, he'd been surprised to find that she was close to where the boundary between the high schools were drawn, so she was closer than he'd thought.

He felt a bit ashamed that Lucy had given him the address so readily, because she thought a girl named Cindy was coming. It wasn't his fault that Lucy had been somewhat naive, but Danny still felt bad. Lucy could've been talking to a creepy mervert and invited them to her house.

He forced the thought of his mind. That was not who Danny was. He was, unfortunately, being dishonest, but he was doing it to avoid embarrassment, not because he wanted to hurt anyone.

Lucy responded.

>We sure are! We'll be here all day :)

>Sounds good, I'll be there around 12.

Danny closed his phone, and stared off into space. With every step he took, he ratcheted up the potential for catastrophe. He made it harder for him to go back. Now, if he chickened out, he'd make them sad that Cindy didn't come, and he'd need to vomit some poor excuse. Then he'd have to continue that charade until he could eventually ghost them.

But despite his timidness, he wanted to ratchet things up further. He wanted to swim in his mermaid tail, and that meant that he needed to look like a girl.

He went into the bathroom, and got out a razor that he'd never removed from the packaging. He got in the shower, and proceeded to shave himself anywhere he saw any body hair. He wasn't really sure how to do it, and proceeded excruciatingly slowly.

He was especially careful around his crotch area. It would be really strange if he was at Lucy's house and suddenly he started bleeding into his swimsuit.

Once he finished shaving, he soaped himself down extra well with Sammy's stuff. The smoothness of his legs was a very odd feeling. The skin felt more sensitive. He kind of liked it.

Danny then used Sammy's shampoo and conditioner on his hair.

Once he was finished in the shower and dried off, he made the next painful step. He pulled on the bottoms of the swimsuit, tucking his small privates backward. The fabric pressed against his newly shaved skin was another strange feeling. The feeling of the soft swimsuit hugging against his bottom actually felt kind of good.

Then, he picked up the frilly top. He slid it down, and over his chest, grimacing as he felt his breasts slide nicely into place.

Danny looked at himself in the mirror.

And he didn't see himself. He saw a girl.

His eyes immediately began leaking tears. He really did look like a girl. The top cupped his breasts perfectly, and the bottoms displayed his thighs and wide hips.

"I look like a girl...," he choked out, annoyed at his voice, more high pitched than most guys' voices.

But it looked convincing. It looked like Lucy and her friends might actually think he was Cindy. Danny felt so conflicted. He might actually be able to pull this off, but he'd never looked so... feminine... before.

He still hadn't gotten used to wearing bras, and this was so much worse.

Danny continued to sob a bit longer, but he forced himself to look at his girly reflection. This was who he was. A boy that looked like a girl. He couldn't do anything about it, not right now.

Once his crying stopped though, he wiped his reddened eyes, and felt a little less sad about his reflection. He looked more girly, but at least he didn't look like he was somewhere in-between. He hated that feeling. At least, this way, he looked like a normal person, albeit, one that wasn't really him.

He made one last addition to his appearance, grabbing a swim scrunchie from one of Sammy's drawers, and attempting to tie his hair back into a ponytail.

The additional feminine trait didn't do much to improve his mood. But rewards didn't come without sacrifices, and if it would get him a chance to swim in his tail without fear, he was willing to do it.

He pulled on a shirt and some sports shorts, and messaged Lucy that he'd be over in around fifteen minutes.

This was it. Zero hour.