༆ smile ༆

𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚢𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟(●'◡'●)ノ:

i was awake when the light had hit me in the eyes, i slowly got up from my futon and saw that the managers were still asleep. I wraped my futon trying not to wake up the sleeping managers and went outside.

the moon was still out and the stars were shinning brightly. I walk towards the cafeteria because i was hungry and maybe have a little snack.

i finally arrived at the kitchen and slowly opened the door. The light's were on how strange, i went towards the kitchen and opened the door and revealing a sleepy and hungry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sʜɪɴᴢᴏ?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"shinzo?" I said. Then he turned around and smiled akwardly at me.

"h-hi mommy" shinzo said.

"why are you awake so early?" I asked

"i was hungry" he said and after that he pouted.

i chuckled silently and saw that he wad eating cookies and some milk. I then looked at him again and he just smiled at me.

"You know let me just clean you up first then i will cook" i made a deal, he then nodded fastly and i carried him going to the showers leaving the cookies in the plate and the unfinished glass of milk in the counter.

we walked slowly towards the showers trying not to wake up the players and i told him to wait outside for a minute while i get some clothes.

I dash towards the managers room and opened the door slowly but the managers were already awake. I greted them good morning and they greted me back.

I went to shinzo's bag and got some clothes that i had put yesterday and grab some of my clothes.

I told them that i will go take a shower with shinzo and they nodded.

I closed the door and ran fast going to the bathroom where shinzo is located.

I saw that some of the players were calling me and i was sure that i heard suga-senpai. I stoped for a second and gretted them a good morning then ran towards the bathroom.

I turned around and saw shinzo
.
.
Talking to someone?
.
.
.
.
.
.

I walked closer and my eyes were shook, i just stod their staring at them then shinzo noticed me.

"Mommy!!!" shinzo yelled and ran towards me. I managed to catch him beofre falling down. I smiled at him and he smiled back then he looked at the person he talked to a while ago.

"Well i did not expect you to be here Miss.  Lady fair"

"I did not expect you to also be here Mr. Akira kunimi" i smiled at him and he smiled at me back.

Silence

"You know my mommy?!" shinzo yelled happily.

"hmm?" akira said.

"I did not believe that Kunimi-nii-san knows my mommy!" shinzo yelled happily again.

I just smiled and chuckled at shinzo.

"wait-"

" so you got pregnant-" akira asked.

"w-what! No n-no no no!" i shuttered having a huge blush and waving my hands.

"oh-" he said

Their was an awkward silence between us and shinzo was confused.

"I did noy know that lady fair is joining a volleyball team" akira said.

"shhhh" i shushed him about the nickname.

"dont call me lady fair,  just call me shoyo" i said whule my index funger was between his lips.

"y-yes" he stuttered and looked away.

"Well i should get cleaned up" i said to him while picking up shinzo.

"Okay" he said.

"Bye" i waved at him and shinzo waved at akira.

"Bye,  and dont forget the spring celebration" he said and waved goodbye.

"oh right-" i said looking down still thinking on what should i do. While he walked yowards the boys restroom.

"Mommy?" shinzo asked me amd i slapped out.

"Yes" i replied.

"Are you okay?" shinzo asked me.

"Yep!" i said with a smile.

"That's fake" shinzo said pointing at my smile.

"h-huh?" i said.

"Mommy's smile is fake" shinzo said and made a postion to bend down and i did what he was doing. Then he placed thw both of his tiny hands in my face.

"Please dont fake a smile mommy, its bad" shinzo said worriedly.

I looked at him surprised and just chuckled.

"sure,  mommy wont do it again" i said and bend up.

"now lets go take you a shower" i said and he nodded.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Its been weeks since i posted-

Oop-

Im so sorry T-T
I was busy with so much school and i have to do my schores when i am done then i hardly sleep cause of school stuff.

Today is saturday in my place and im in my province so i hae time t rest and continue to write this story!!!!!

So im ma write  R E A L  S P E E D  and maybe ill sleep late today then wake up early?  Then write the story!

Im going to give ya guys a teaser for the next chapter after i publish this chapter then be prepared~

Lov you guys so so so much!!!!!!!  And please dont be sad for the next thing im going to do-

-RURU ‹3