The Potion Incident pt.1

Oh, and by the way for this story especially, this story is NOT following along to the book or movie so before you say something-yeah I know this doesn't even fit into the series. I am just writing for the hell of it. And to clarify I do not own any of the Harry Potter series. I also don't own any of the images I've pasted on in this story.

Info: You are a RAVENCLAW and it is whatever year you find Draco most attractive. Draco has always been unnecessarily mean to you. He calls you a mud-blood even though you are a pure-blood. Your parents both were sorted into the Slytherin house but you were sorted into Ravenclaw. Weird how that happens. I guess you were just built different. You try to avoid Draco as much as you can to not get humiliated in front of a crowd of people. But unfortunately you sit next to him in Potions class. You dread that class.

Y/n = your name
Y/l = your last name

_______________________________

You plop down at your seat in the dark classroom. You are not fond of this class at all. It was gloomy and sad. The teacher, Snape was boring as fuck, he looks dead half of the time. Why does he even teach, he doesn't inspire anyone?

You sat there for a moment and opened your potion textbook to review what we were going to learn today. You usually get to your classes early so you can get a head start on the chapter. You were sorted into Ravenclaw for a reason I guess.

As the class started to pile in you heard a voice that made you cringe your shoulders up when you heard. Fucking Malfoy.

"Ah y/l just who I wanted to see, catching up on your homework from yesterday, are we?" The pale skinny platinum blonde boy walked in fast and threw his books down and you jumped as you heard a big slam across the table.

"Malfoy, lemme guess, you need my homework again?" You said rolling your eyes looking at him, mentally thanking him that he didn't call you a dirty mud-blood yet.

His eyes sharply pierced your eyes. His glowing grey eyes were the only good quality of him, other than that he's completely garbage.

"Just give me your homework dirty mud-blood." He winked and pushed your arm off your textbook and grabbed the homework sheet.

At this point, you have just learned to accept the whole mud-blood thing. Everyone knows you're not a mud-blood Malfoy's not damaging anything to your reputation.

You gave Malfoy a nasty look, rolled your eyes and turned away from him.

"Bloody stupid" you whispered.

"Oh what was that y/l?" He looked up from copying my homework and gave you a stare.

"I said, I can't wait for lunch," You said convincingly, rubbing your stomach and gave your face a famished look.

"Oh....me too" he said looking at you and then looking up at the clock. (To be 100% honest I'm not even sure there is clocks in classrooms at Hogwarts so whatever)

What a fucking idiot this boy is.

Professor Snape burst in the classroom slamming the door open and quickly walking to the front of the class, his cape flying in the air, with no emotion in his face.

"Turrn to pagee fourr hundredd and fiFiThy eightt." Snape slurred while fast pacing to the front of his class

"Fashionable late entrance, love to see it" You mumbled under your breath, loud enough to hope some classmates would hear and smirk a little.

"Miss y/l detention for you and 10 points taken from Ravenclaw." he said, not looking down at me and turning to page 458.

You opened your mouth and ah and crossed your arms. How the actual fuck did he hear you. Does he have ears of a snake or something, god damn.