𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭

{the waterbending scroll}

when they returned with no avatar insight, and the two teens looking like they had just fought a saber-tooth moose lion. they knew the next few days would be interesting.

instead, it was quiet, other than zuko's outbursts, of course. which were met with hana continuing to ignore him.

she decided it was best that she stayed in her chambers. she didn't want to stir anything up. zuko could snap on her and he'd reveal the secret they had decided to keep.

hana played with a loose piece of metal she had found. she found it when they were making repairs on the ship. she knew she could practice with it and no one would notice the missing piece.

she heard a knock on the door, "hana! we are going to dock for a bit. i must find my missing lotus tile. i figured you might want to come and look at the merchants stands. besides, you've been in your room an awful lot," iroh said.

she got up, hid the metal, and opened the door, "i would love to."

"that's great!" he clapped his hands together. "we will dock in a few hours."

"that sounds great to me," she smiled.

"good. you took this far better than my nephew. i will let you know when we dock," he laughed.

hana laughed as well, "there is no surprise in that, iroh."

iroh began to walk away and she closed her door. she went back to playing with the metal.

it molded itself around her hand, then into a rock, and she bent it back into its original form.

she still couldn't believe it. this was astonishing. from what she knew no one had ever been able to do that.

she sat there doing this for hours. until she heard a knock like earlier.

   iroh.

"we are about to dock! come on! we must find my lotus tile!"

"i'm coming!" she slid the slab under her bed.

she opened the door to a happy iroh, "shall we?"

"we shall," she laughed and linked arms with the older man.

the two of them laughed all the way to the bowsprit. when they got there zuko looked at them. he looked rather confused.