Thalia and Reyna

Thalia's Pov (Edited)

I was with my hunters and Reyna when a bright light showed up and swallowed us. Come on, I wanted one regular weekend with the girls, especially since Reyna was visiting us. We were spit out of the bright light about 10 minutes later. I feel out of the light and landed on Reyna. I quickly got up and brushed myself off. I offered my hand to Reyna to help her up, she gladly took it. I let my eyes roam my surroundings, I recognized this place. It's Camp Half-Blood but not from the present.

"Where are we?'' Reyna asked, a very confused look on her face.

"Camp Half-Blood but in the past." Travis answered, while having the trade mark Hermes grin on his face.

"Could you please introduce yourself?" Chiron asked us, " You only need to do your name and godly parent for now," he added.

"Sure, Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona," Reyna said. Some of the campers gasped because she was Roman or because her mom didn't have a Greek counterpart.

"Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus," I said. All of the campers were staring at me. I was super confused and then I remember I was a tree right now. I didn't want to talk about being a tree, so I went to go find my cousin, Percy Jackson son of Poseidon.

"Now, where is that Kelp Head of a cousin of mine?" I asked the group, they all had smug looks on their faces.

"Over at the Hermes Table," Leo said, while grinning

"Why the Hermes table?" I asked, super confused that he wasn't at his dads table.

"He hasn't been claimed yet," Piper replied.

"Well that's about to change," I said. All of my friends looked at me because they knew that I was going to reveal Percy right now. I made my way over to my cousin and said, "Well hello there Kelp Head, Jason and I are your cousins on the godly parent side," Percy looked at me like I was crazy.

All the sudden there was a sea green trident above Percy's head. All of the camper gasped when they saw the trident. "Finally, Uncle P was just taking his sweet old time," I said. "All hail Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon." Once I said that all of the campers started to bow to Percy, like they always did when a camper was claimed.

"Now where is Annabeth Chase?" I asked, everybody turned to her and she started to blush. "Hello Annie, how are you?" I asked her.

"I'm very confused and I don't like any of this. I thought that you were a tree," she said, having a mix of a confused and angry look on her face.

"You see you and Kelp Head over there go on a quest to retrieve the Golden Fleece from the Sea of Monsters, to save my tree after it was poisoned. Even though it wasn't even Percy or your quest, it was Clarisse's and you crashed it because Percy had a gut feeling and was getting messages from Grover through his empathy link. The thing is that the Golden Fleece made me human as well," I said answering her.

"Wait, I go on a quest?" she asked excitedly, her face turning into a very happy look.

"Yes, you go on like 6," I said.

"6 quests!?!?" She asked me excitedly.

"Yup and most of them are with Percy," I said.

The bright light was back again. The light flashed and 2 people came falling down from it. Landing on top of each other.