The Potion Incident pt.2

It was after dinner now and you headed to the Library. You didn't know if Malfoy was going to show up but you hoped not.

As you walked in you saw the platinum blonde head that you weren't hoping to see. You signed. Let's just get this over with as soon as possible, you said to yourself.

"Hello Malfoy, studying for the Potion test, are we?" You said, mocking his voice.

He looked up. His nose looked bruised but not broken. It actually wasn't that bad. You weren't surprised about the damage however, you weren't that strong.

"HAHAH HOLY SHIT" You looked at him making sure to rub it in every second you could.

"I DID THAT?" You started laughing as he just gave you a cold dead stare.

You eventually stopped laughing and cleared your throat.

"Ehh ah aw, anyway, where shall we begin." You took his textbook out of his hand and inspected it.

He kept his stare cold and you looked at him again.

"What's your problem Malfoy?" You said mocking at him.

"Bloody hell will you shut the actual fuck up." He said staring at me colder and harder.

You paused.

"Look , I'm not here to fight, I'm just here because Professor Snape yelled at me too and I'm deathly scared of that man." You said giving him back the cold hard stare that he was giving me.

"I don't care what you're here for y/l" Malfoy said standing up.

You looked at him confused.

"Follow me y/n "he said coldly, not looking back at you.

That was probably the first time he used your first name. You paused again in confusion and followed him out of the library, leaving your books on the table.

You ran up to him, walking at his fast pace.

"I'm not scared of you Draco." You spit. That was probably the first time you used his name as well.

His face turned into a shy grin.

He stopped walking and leaned close to me while you slowly leaned back from your position, a little bit nervous.

Then your shoulders hit the back of the cold stonewall of the castle.

You gulped silently while thinking Malfoy was going to punch the living shit out of you or Avada Kedavra your ass.

He put one of his very cold hands on your shoulder and the other hand he held his wand up to your neck. He pulled you closer to him.

"You should be." He said spitting back into your face. Then he pushed you hard in the wall, hitting your back against the wall making you lose your breath, hitting the ground.

He looked down at you surprised that you were that weak enough to get your breath knocked out. He looked scared.

"Uh- y/n You well?" He said curiously.

"Ugh Draco," You looked up at him pretending you were seriously hurt. You were completely fine though.

His eyes widened and his face turned into instant regret.

He kneeled down and lifted your chin.

"I swear I didn't mean to hurt you!" Draco said waiting for you to respond.

"JUST WAIT UNTIL MY FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS MALFOY!!" You spit mocking him and  standing up, knocking him off his knees.

"Bloody hell y/n!" He looked up at you while you were laughing.