Chapter 46

Jungkook POV
Jimin kept rubbing his legs against mine and it turned me on so much! They felt so smooth and soft against my legs. "Hmm what should I do to my naughty baby?" I looked down at Jimin who was panting hardly. Should I fuck him or nah? Who am I kidding? Either way I will fuck him. He had the softest jacket on that made him look small. His shorts looked so good on his ass. I blindly searched for the lube. It was on the floor under the bed. "Daddwy pwease huwwy!" My little baby was asking so nicely so I hurried up. "Ok baby daddies coming hold on a little bit ok?". He nodded and watied for a little bit. Hmm shall I be kinky or not? Kinky it is. There was some handcuffs under the bed. Jimin was focusing on something else so this was the right moment. I got both of his hands and tied them to the head of the bed. "Daddwy w-what is thwat?" I loved how he sounded so needy and confused. A few seconds later I just now realized how hard I am. "Daddwy pwease huwwy upie!" "Hmm does Jiminie deserve it?" "Y-yes Jiminie deswerves daddwy!" "Will you let daddy buy you something?" He shook his head. "Hmm is that what good boys say?" He slowly shook his head. "Now will you let daddy but my baby something?" He nodded quickly. "That's my good baby." Will daddwy pwease huwwy now?" I noded and crawled up to his face. He had some tears but his eyes now look sparkly and glossy. "Does the baby want daddy to make him feel good?" "Yes pwease daddwy!" I shoved my hard cock into his tight and warm hole. "Daddwy is swo bwig!" Did I get bigger? Perhaps I did but now my baby gets more pleasure. "Mmmm my baby is so warm." "Daddwy please go harder and faster." My baby needs pleasure and that's what I gave him. I pounded into him and went so deep. "Thwank you daddwy!" "You're welcome baby!" His warm walls clenched around my cock. He was gonna cum soon and so was I. "Daddwy can Jiminie-" I nodded and he came on my stomach. "Daddwy want you to fwill Jiminie up!"  "Well see what  you can do to get filled up." He looked like he was thinking hardly and then like he knew what to do. He made eye contact with me and crossed his eyes sticking his tongue down to his chin. Oh my gosh he looks so sexy! I didn't even noticed I came until I looked down and saw he was filled up also because Jimin moaned. "Thwank you daddwy." "You should thank yourself baby you helped daddy fill you up by looking so sexy." He blushed and smiled but couldn't cover his eyes since they were cuffed to the bed. Cum was dripping out of his hole so now I had to fill him up again. "Daddy is gonna fill you up again baby you want that?" He nodded so fast. "Ok baby." I smirked as I entered him again. "Daddwy~" he was loose but got tight again in only a couple of seconds. "Baby how are you always so tight?" "I d-don't o daddwy!" He tried to move his hands out of cuffs. "Daddwy I w-wanna touch daddies bwack!" I shook my head and saw some tears in his eyes. "Will you be a good boy for daddy?" He nodded and I uncuffed him. As soon as I took off the cuffs he put his hands on my back hugging me making me go deeper. Jimin started to move by himself holding onto my shoulders. "Jiminie wanna wide daddwy." How did he know what that means. "Baby where did you learn that from?" "I don't o daddwy Jiminie just kno it." I nodded and held his waist to thrust into him. "Does Jiminie want to ride daddy?" He nodded and pushed me down on the bed. My baby looks so perfect. The ways his hair bounces with every bounce. His beautiful eyes and lips that were so kissable. He pouted and kept going harder. Was he trying to find his prostate? "Baby do you need help?" He nodded and kept bouncing. "Does baby deserve to be helped?" "Yes daddwy Jiminie good b-ahhhh~" he moaned when I thrusted into him hitting his prostate. "T-thwank y-you ahhh daddwy!" Aww my baby is such a nice baby. Tommorow, actually in a few hours is the wedding. "Daddwy fill Jiminie up pwease! "Do what you did earlier baby." He panted and did it again. His eyes crossed and I came. "Thwank you daddwy." I took out my now soft cock out of hid loosened hole. "Daddwy wan keep cwum in Jiminie." I thought for a while and then I remembered I bought something for him. It was in the drawer and all I had to do was reach and grab it.

"Daddwy what is thwat?" I smirked and placed it in him

"Daddwy what is thwat?" I smirked and placed it in him. "Daddwy it coldy!" I took it out and rubbed it against the bed sheets trying to make it warm. I touched it and felt it was warm. "Ok baby daddies gonna put it in you now." He nodded and I placed it in him. "Ohhhh daddy Jiminie kno what thwis is!" "How does my baby know that?" "Daddy put thwis in Jiminie befwore. Wemember daddwy?" I nodded and put the sheets over us. "Come on baby we need to sleep now. We have a busy daddy tomorrow." He nodded and got on my chest hugging my waist. "Daddwy wove Jiminie and Jiminie wove daddwy..." "that's right baby daddy loves you." I kissed his head and heard his soft snoring. I hope he can walk down the aisle tomorrow. I looked at the clock and it was 2am. Oh no! I shouldn't have kept him up this late! He's gonna be tired tommorow since Jin is gonna come and get Jimin tommorow at 8am to get him ready and feed him like the mom he is. I should get to sleep since we were gonna wake up at 7am. He looks so precious and like an angel. His neck is covered in hickeys but that shows he's mine. His clothes were still off so I had a perfect view of his body. I yawned and put him more up on my chest. He moved his head and groaned. "Jiminie. Is my baby awake?" He looked up at me and kissed my chest. "Yes daddwy?" "Are you excited for tomorrow?" He nodded and looked down hugging my stomach. "Eomma is gonna come and get you in the morning." "But Jiminie wanna stway with daddwy!" He pouted and looked up at me. "I'm sorry baby but you like to be with eomma right?" He nodded and sighed. "Baby what's wrong?" "I-I just wanna be with daddwy aw dway." "I know baby me too but we can't see each other before the wedding baby. If you be a good boy daddy will get you any type of food you want." He gasped and looked at me. "Reawy daddwy!?" I nodded and he smiled. "Ok daddwy Jiminie will go with eomma!" "That's my good boy!" He lied back down and fell asleep. "I love my baby."