CHAPTER 16

I-LAND EPISODE 7 PT. 3

3RD PERSON POV

We were heading upstairs when suddenly.

"WOAH!!! WHAT'S THIS?!" The younger ones yeld which made Y/n and Sunoo look at each other and dash upstairs.

"YAH! Be careful!" Heesung said laughing at the two and ran upstairs too.

"Wait a second?!" Jay said, can't believe what he's seeing.

"WOW! AUTOGRAPHS!" Daniel yelled covering his mouth.

"WOAH!!!" Both you and Sunoo yelled the moment you saw the signatures.

"BTS AUTOGRAPHS!!!" Niki and Jungwon yelled excitedly.

"For real?!" You said excitedly while you make tiny jumps.

"This is really cool!" Jungwon said in amazement.

"This is awesome!" Sunghoon added.

"From Jungkook sunbaenim!!!" Taki said reading the message along with their signatures.

"DAEBAK!" Jake said in amazement.

"Woaahh are they really personalized autographs?" Heesung ask in amazement too.

"Yeah it's personalized!!!" Geonu said nodding excitedly reading the messages.

"What are these?!" K said pointing at the gifts beside the signature stand.

"I think they're gift for us" Jay said looking at the gifts.

"Are they really gifts from BTS sunbaenim?!" Hanbin said, can't believe he's receiving gift from his Idols.

"Yeah they are!" Sunoo said excitedly.

***Voices from the screen in the living room***

"OHMYFREAK'NNUGGETS!!!" You yelled out of surprised and look behind you, the screen and your eyes went wide.

"Hey guys, it's us again" Jin said

All of you were surprised and excited.

"NO WAY!!!" You whispered shout covering your mouth.

"What's going on?!" Daniel added, can't hide his excitement.

"Did you get the gifts? To congratulate you all for making it to Part 2, we prepared them." Jin said while smilling.

"We got gifts for all 13 of you, so don't be greedy and grab one each" Suga added.

"Woaaahh! Thank you so much" You all said, applaud and bow at BTS on the screen.

"We have another gift for you. We heard that I-Landers had many concerns so we'd like to help solve some of them." RM said

BTS and I-Landers counseling time.

"Let's see what their concerns are." Jungkook said

"Wait!" Jay said thinking about what they wrote earlier.

"What we wrote earlier!!!" Daniel added excitedly.

Which made your eyes went wide

"My husbands are gonna give me some advice!" You whispered shout to yourself excitedly which made K smile and ruffled your hair.

The BTS started to read out all of your concerns and give some advice and tips about it. And you were surprised knowing the other applicants concerns.

Heesung's concern was about how to be a great leader that will benefit everyone. Daniel's concern was about how to improve his rapping skills.

Which made you ruffled his hair because of his cuteness.