Ch.8 Seeker

Guys, I am planning to write something exciting in this book's Christmas! So stay notice! Parseltongue is in Italics!

Hadrian's gang(Draco, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle) went down to the great hall to eat breakfast. 

They heard Neville saying something and they went to the Gryffindor table to see what're they talking. Draco snatched Neville's remembrall and started examining it. Ron immediately jumped to his feet to his feet.

"Hmm..What is going on?" Professor Snape arrived.

Hadrian immediately used the teleporting spell and the remembrall landed on Ron's palm.

"Stealing things from Mr.Longbottom? Ten points from Gryffindor." Professor Snape walked away.

Ron started to run towards Hadrian ready to hit him but Hermione hold on to him.

"Wanting to do muggle fighting, Weasley? You're such like your father, muggle-lover." Hadrian and Draco laughed and walked away.

----Later that day----

Hadrian and Draco went down to the flat lawn of the castle just when the Gryffindors arrived.

"Well, what are you all waiting for?" she barked. "Everyone stand by a broomstick. Come on, hurry up."

Hadrian and Draco looked at their broom and groaned, the handle of the broom was broken and some twigs stuck out at odd angles.

"Stick out your right hand over your broom," called Madam Hooch at the front, "and say 'Up!"'

"UP!" everyone shouted.

Immediately Hadrian's broom jumped to his hand, same as most of the Slytherins. Some Gryffindors's broom aren't even moving. Madam Hooch teached them the correct grip and Ron was laughing like mad when she said Draco's grip was wrong.

"Oppugno!" Hadrian stuck out his wand secretly and pointed at Ron's shooting star.

Suddenly Ron's broom hit him like mad and Madam hooch immediately put the counter-jinx on his broom.

"Broken wrist, Come on, boy -- it's all right, up you get." Madam hooch hold him up and carried him to the hospital wing.

"None of you is to move while I take this boy to the hospital wing! You leave those brooms where they are or you'll be out of Hogwarts before you can say 'Quidditch.' Come on, dear." 

The Slytherins started chatting about Ron and Draco grabbed Neville's remembrall.

"Look!" said Malfoy, darting forward and snatching something out of the grass. "It's that stupid thing Longbottom's gran sent him. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find -- how about -- up a tree?" Meanwhile, Draco rode on his broom and flying above the tree. 

"Lets just put it in the original place, there is loads of Gryffindors here." Hadrian said.

"Okay, Okay, I am just kidding." Draco said and threw the ball to Hadrian.

But suddenly a wind blow the ball to the other end of the lawn so Hadrian rode on to his broom and flew to the other end. Hadrian caught it a inch before the rememberall crashed.

"Mr. Grindelwald!" Hadrian heard Professor Snape shouted his name from his window.

"Never -- in all my time at Hogwarts --"

Professor Snape was almost speechless with shock.

But Hadrian wasn't worried, he knew he was forced to do that. Professer Snape didn't say anything to Hadrian and leaded Hadrian to the Defense Against Dark Arts classroom.

"May I borrow Mr. Flint a moment, Professor Quirrell?"

"Y-Yes, you m-may b-borrow him." Professor Quirrell said trembling.

Flint walked out of the classroom looking confused and Professor Snape leaded them to his office.

"Mr. Flint, you had mention before you want to be a chaser and I have find you the perfect person to be the seeker of your team." Professor Snape said.

"Are you serious? Professor Snape, he is only a first year!" Flint asked.

"Yes, he is fast, light and speedy, I'm one hundred percent sure he is a good seeker."

Flint immediately cheered and said," Hadrian Grindelwald! We must win the Qudditch Cup this year! I think he needs to get a fast broom. How about a Nimbus-two thousand?"

"Good Idea. I will discuss this with the Malfoys because they're his best friends. You many go now, Mr. Grindelwald and Mr. Flint.

Hadrian leaved Professor Snape's office and went to tell Draco.

"WHAT! You are being the new seeker in the Qudditch team!? No first years can do that! I will immediately tell dad about that!" Draco shouted and ran to his bed.

Hadrian laughed and his snake Orion said," I feel some danger now and there is another parseltongue in this school."

Hadrian didn't heard the voice and slept on his bed immediately.