38

"What do we have here?"

The eight boys looked up simultaenously, facing the elder men infront of them. Got7 one of Neo's first source of defense.

"Where's Haru?"

Jisung growled underneath his breath, he was trying to break free from the guards but it was no use as they were bound by chains.

"Don't worry about the girl~ She's safe"

Jackson chuckled, pushing a button as the large screen tv behind them lit up.

"LET HER GO!"

Jaemin's scream can be heard as all of them began to struggle in their captors grasp.

Haru stood in the middle of a room, bound on a metal chair as the camera zoomed in to her terrified expression.

"Now now don't worry we won't harm the girl"

Jinyoung stated calmly, swishing his glass of champagne before taking a sip. Yugyeom made his way infront of Jisung, a smile on his face as he ruffled the younger's hair-Jisung in return launching forward but being stopped by the guards.

"Hello there my fellow maknae, don't worry about your girlfriend...Mark hyung and Youngjae hyung are taking care of her"

He whispered only audible enough for him to hear, Jisung breathed in and out a little calm from the elder's words but still tense as he saw Haru displayed on the screen.

"She's not my girlfriend"

Jisung whispered back earing an amused chuckle from Yugyeom.

"What do you want?"

Mark's voice was shaky as if he was trying to control his anger towards the men infron of them-given the fact that he wouldn't want to potentially risks his friends lives.

"Simple, we want in"

"In?"

"We know what you're planning with the codes, destroy the hierarchy that Neo built...make N city a place for all-we want in"

"And you couldn't have just told us this because-?

Haechan sassed, rolling his eyes making the others stiffle a chuckle despite the situation.

"First of all, Taeyong might not agree-something about ruining our reputation back here and second, we also need the girl"

"What do you want with her?"

"Why should we tell you?"

Yugyeom snapped, his brows furrowed and his face contorted in slight annoyance.

"What Yugyeom meant was that we'll tell you when the time is right...now do we have a deal?"

Jackson asked, holding his hand out for Mark to shake-which the boy shook his head to.

"Is that a no?"

"I'm bound by these chains how can I shake your hand?"

"Oh right"

Jackson looked down embarrased before gesturing the guards to release them. Jisung grunted as he was realeased from the chains-he ruffled his hair and scrunched his nose as Yugyeom sent a knowing look to him and the girl on the tv screen.

Jisung shook his head focusing instead on Jackson and Mark as they talked and shook hands.

"So uhm who's fetching Haru?"

"JISUNG! Help me!"

The girl's eyes began to tear at the sight of a familiar face-well two familiar faces.

Her eyes scanned Yugyeom who was behind Jisung before returning her gaze to the latter.

"What did they do to you?"

He whispered, his thumb brushing scross her cheek as he examined the fresh cut that layed on it.

"Ok love birds, we need to hurry back to the meeting"

Haru's eyes widened as he face began to flush a bright red. She averted her gaze from Jisung's as he stood up.

"So uhm anyone has scissors?"

"Here you go!"

The male screeched almost punching the guy beside him. Youngjae on the other hand collapsed on the ground protecting his face for the impact that never came.

"I'm sorry"

Jisung whispered helping Youngjae up.

"Mark hyung is already on his way to the meeting, and Haru dear I'm sorry about tying you up"