أربعة

"yeah this shit boring," i heard dekareah grumble under her breath, i just continued watching the show that was playing on the flatscreen

"what the fuck is this anyway," she mumbles.

"uh it's deathnote," i say turning around seeing she was on the phone, i awkwardly turn around and continue watching.

"it's unlocked," i heard her say, i don't know if she wanted me to hear that but she was terrible whispering.

my phone went off so i picked it up from off my lap and saw a notification from my associate, not friend associate.

iMessage
gianna💀
me and key are goin to the beach u coming?

i looked down at my dress and back at the text and sent her a quick message telling her i'll go. i grabbed my purse and my givenchy slides.

"well i have to go," i said. dekareah hopped out of her seat, and i made my way towards the front door.

"wait no, i have a friend that wants to meet you," i shook my head knowing she didn't want me around anyway so i knew it was my time to leave.

"who?" i asked anyways.

"he's famous," she smiled. i twisted my lips to the side and walked out her apartment.

"xavier!" i continued walking, i opened the big door that led to the parking lot and i saw a group of men walking this way. they looked familiar but i didn't say anything.

i grabbed my keys out my purse, unlocking my white 2019 lamborghini urus.

i strapped my seat and checked my mirrors, and i could've sworn i saw a man in my rear view mirror but when i looked away and back at the mirror he wasn't there anymore. the hell...

when i was driving out of the parking lot i seen them going in the building.

"can you take me picture please," i asked key, he was actually my friend but he annoyed me when he tried to flirt with me a lot.

it was just me and key because gianna had to go somewhere she didn't say where.

i sat on a pillow and started smiling.

"okay sexy!" he shouted, i laughed. i turned around when somebody started yelling, then started messing with a colorful box that was sitting a very low table.

"xavier turn back around," i heard key, i turned around but got distracted when i spotted a little girl flying a light purple kite high in the air. she was so pretty, i remember being like that.

"you know what," key laughed and he tossed my phone on my lap.

"post 'em," key says sitting beside me and laying his head on my lap.

"okay,"

xavierrr_

xavierrr_   she got a nice body but she don't wanna be touched🖤

"i'm hungry," key blurted out of the blue, he stood up and held his hand out. i just stared at him.

"cone on girl," his deep voice made my stomach flip. i grabbed him hand and he pulled me up on my feet.

i stared at him and smiled, his dark complexion and white teeth and plump lips.

"wassup witchu?" he chuckled, i felt embarrassed for some reason and walked off.

"girl come back!" he yelled.

i felt a strong grip on my arm and the person spun me around.

"stop fuckin' wimme," he spat. i felt tears well up in my eyes, yeah i was that sensitive.

he huffed knowing how i was, he picked me up and held me up from under my butt. i looked him in his eyes and he smiled, he was probably the happiest person i've ever met. i like that, he wasn't the regular hood nigga. he always acts hood but had a soft spot for the people he cares about.

"you mad?" he pouted. i shook my head and wiped the tears. he put me down and grabbed my hand pulling my towards my lambo. before i grabbed my keys out my purse i felt somebody staring at me. i looked behind me and seen the same man i saw in my rear view mirror back at the apartment parking lot earlier.

he was smoking a cigarette and was leaning up against a black maybach. he smiled at me and the diamonds in his mouth shined in the sun. he threw the cigarette on the concrete and started coming this way with a smirk on his face.

i frowned before unlocking the doors and hopping in, he was scaring me. i quickly pulled out the parking spot and left.

who the fuck is that man?