𝟤𝟨 | The Maid

••

••

Giovanni

I looked out the window. Everything was moving back so fast. Glittering sunrays spread various hues of shiny silver and golds. I watched the trees, the birds, the people walking towards their destination, the dewdrops over the green grass. The world looks beautiful, colourful, unlike mine but totally like hers. She deserves to be here, enjoying her life, exploring the world, fulfilling her dreams. She deserves to fly, like a free bird in the clear sky, chirping her favourite melody.

She doesn't deserve to be in a world like mine, a fucking dark, bloody, messy and ugly world, a hell where people like me exist, people like Lucifer, people like Marco, like us. But fate played with her.

The car came to stop in front of a house, the house isn't so big yet perfect for two people to live.

"I'll be back in a few." I spoke to the driver before getting out of the car. Few steps and I'll be in the house, under the same roof with her.

I knocked the door. I heard noises from the other side of the door, making me realize she was in a hurry to open it. My heart was thumping against my chest to see her, again. Why was I acting like a fucking teenager?

A girl opened the door quickly as if she was waiting for me to arrive. She is beautiful, tall, has short blonde hair. Her alluring beauty easily charms everyone on her path. She let out a sigh of relief after seeing me as if I just saved her life.

"Jesus Christ! What took you so long!" She said, her voice sounded desperate. "I've been waiting for you."

I ignored her whining. "How is she?" My voice was hard and rough as always. The thing that is eating me up for past few days. She isn't leaving my mind since the day I laid my eyes on her.

"A beautiful girl is standing right in front of you and that's how you treat her?" She leaned against the door, giving me her signature seductive smile that makes other men crawling to her on their knees like fucking bastards, desperate to be inside her. Other men, not me.

I gave her a death glare that made her stand straight on her feet, that seductive smile disappeared and she paid full attention to me. "Move!" I growled low and she quickly moved away, making a path for me.

I walked inside, my eyes roaming around the house. Chills ran down my spine and I feel warm, the feeling is forbidden and dangerous in my world but I can't help it. She made it harder for me. My eyes finally came to stop at the half closed door and I breathed. Now we are under the same roof, few steps away. I smiled.

"She is in there. Take care of her. I'll leave now." Nina pronounced from behind me.

My eyebrows scrunched and I looked behind. That's when I finally saw her outfit. "Going too early?" I asked.