CHAPTER THIRTY

Today, I would find out the life I will live for the rest of my life. The sounds of the wedding car, the frigid air from air condition and the mixed emotion I've felt for this day, my wedding day.

I felt my hands trembling when we arrived at the church and people are outside, waiting for me.

I saw my bridesmaids wearing a lilac halter dress and smiling as they saw my car. They all look absolutely gorgeous.

The church looks so fantastic and the entourage is amazingly detailed like what I've seen in the picture. It is so perfect! gantong ganto yung napag usapan namin ni Elaine.

Napangiti ako. I'm wearing a champagne white off-shoulder V-neck lace wedding gown. I'm really nervous and excited!

"I can't believe that this day will come, gosh!" I shake my right hand because it's trembling and hold my lavender and white rose bridal bouquet tightly.

Everyone gets excited when Fredo opened the car. He helped me with my wedding gown, I smiled at him.

"Thank you," I uttered and he smiles widely at me.

"Best wishes, Ma'am." he said sincerely.

Nagsimula ng mag-announcr ang organizer para makapagsimula na, agad naman silang nagsi-ayos ng pwesto.

I saw them falling in the line. My Matron of Honor is Gwyneth and the Bestman of Manuel is Zaugustus. Nagsimula na silang maglakad sa loob. The Junior Bridesmaids, Junior Grooms men, Junior Ushers, Flower Boy, and our Ring Bearer is our son, Cocon. He is smiling widely at every person he passed by.

I saw my mother and father looking at me with tears in their eyes.

"I can't believe that my daughter is finally getting married." I smiled and hug her at yumuko ako ng bahagya kay Papa para mapunasan ang luha niya.

He insisted to walk me in the aisle even he's knee is weak but my mom will help him with the wheelchair. I appreciate his effort, I'm really blessed to have them in my life.

Now I saw my Bride maids and Groom men walking, I feel my hands are trembling again and it was too quick to notice when my mother holds it and smiles assuringly.

"We're here for you," she says. The Officiant and Gwyneth are now walking too, my parents and I decided that will meet in half of the entrance because I'll walk alone to have a grand entrance. All of the visitors are inside, now it's my time.

They closed the big wooden door for a second. I walk in front of it as they place the veil on top of my head. It feels so perfect.

"Everything is okay!" Elaine shouted, all of us nodded and they slowly open the big door.

Everyone is standing holding their phone, looking amazed, and clapping their hands happily.

A familiar song will be heard around the church. It wasn't the usual church march, It's a love song.

"Tomorrow morning if you wake up and the sun does not appear~"

I hold my breath when I saw Manuel wearing a white tuxedo and waiting for me at the Altar together with our son. Cocon is wearing a white tuxedo, too. Oh, Lord! I'm really beyond blessed to have a jaw-dropping man in my life.

"I will be here If, in the dark, we lose sight of love Hold my hand, and have no fear~"

I descended steps my feet in the golden white carpet and my eyes started to cry. I glance at him even my eyes are shred with tears. I saw him holding a white handkerchief wiping his eyes. Is he crying? Oh, my Manuel is indeed a baby!