14

It slowly became wednesday and Lando had to be at the track, so he already left on tuesday to his hotel. We had an amazing weekend and I really can say, that I'm in love.

Ugh, I'm really in love...

I looked at my laptop while I was sitting at my coffee table, I browsed through my exercises of my homework. I balanced my pencil on my lip as I read through the page and looked back at my notebook.

''Hmm.'' I said, I lift the pencil of my lip and write some notes down in my notebook. I looked up when my phone rang. A smile came across my face and I clicked on the green button.

Lando's face came into my screen and he smiled brightly. ''Helloooo babes, what are you doinggg?'' He said loud. I smiled back at him and showed him my homework. ''Hey, just school stuff.'' I answer him.

''What are you up to today?'' I say while grabbing my glass of water and taking a sip. ''We just had training this morning, I'm now eating my lunch...'' He said while showing his lunch. 

''Tasty.'' I said while looking at my screen whilst he showed a plate full of wraps.

''After this we are going to film a new challenge for the Mclaren channel and then the day is pretty much done.'' He said while taking a bite from his wrap. 

''Sounds like a pretty busy day, Lan.'' I say while writing something down but looking at his face in the meantime. 

''Yeah, it sure is love.'' He says while wiping the remaining sauce of his lips. I send him a smile and dropping my pencil on my notebook as I'm fully focusing on the screen of my phone.

''Am I supposed to come tonight of tomorrow?'' I ask him, I adjust my hair. 

''You can come tonight? But tomorrow is media day so.. I suggest its more fun if you come tommorow?'' He answers with a smile.

''Then... you see me tomorrow.'' I say while grabbing my glass of water again and taking a sip. Lando nods and licks his lips.

''Oh.. Wait! Can you bring the bag I forget?'' He says with wide eyes. ''Yeah ofcourse.'' I say with a giggle. 

I heard someone calling Lando and I watched how he stood up from his chair. ''I need to go, see you tomorrow babes.'' He says, his face came towards the screen and he puts his lips together to the screen and blew a kiss.

''See you tomorrow, Lan.'' I answer while sending a air kiss back. I ended the call and went straight back to my homework.

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷

I get out of the taxi and I grab my suitcase with me. ''Thank you very much.'' I say while I pay the taxi driver. I look up at the big hotel in front of me. It was the end of the day and Lando texted me they finished media day and went back to his hotel room.

I looked around the area and grabbed the handle of  my suitcase and walked into the hotel. A brown curly headed boy came running towards me. In a couple of seconds my suitcase was on the ground and I was lifted in his arms. ''I missed you soooo much.'' He says excited while squeezing me into his chest.

I mumbled back into his chest that I missed him too. ''What did you say?'' He said while putting me back into my place while laughing. ''I missed you tooo, weirdface.'' I said as I rolled my eyes with a smile. ''You almost choked me.'' I said while smiling.

''No babes, the time for that is tonight.'' He said with a wink while grabbing my suitcase and walked to the elevator. I stood still in my place as my eyes and mouth were wide. 

Oh oh...

✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐

next chapter is going to be the friday training of the grandprix of texas, sooo stay tuned ;)