Chapter Thirty One

"Thor is here?" Nylah's face lit up instantly at the thought of her blond brother, her eyes darting around the room as if he had been magically hiding

"Thor is here?" Nylah's face lit up instantly at the thought of her blond brother, her eyes darting around the room as if he had been magically hiding. "Where is he?"

"Well..."

Nylah's eyes snapped back at Loki quite sharply, only when she had realised that her brother was hesitating with his words. Which wasn't exactly anything new; but this was not the time for Loki to anger his younger sister. Her brothers are the only family she has left, and Loki was keeping them all apart, and she could understand why. Her eyes narrowed at Loki as she tried to use every single braincell in her head to figure out what he was up to; but she couldn't find anything. All she knew that he was hesitant.

On the other hand, Loki hadn't meant to worry or even anger Nylah. If anything, he was beginning to fear his sister. What he had witnessed back on Earth – Nylah's powers – was truly astonishing. He knew his sister was powerful, the girl had the ability to heal, so of course she was going to be a powerful woman. However, perhaps the raven-haired Asgardian had underestimated his sister's abilities. The last thing he wanted right now was to make her as mad as Hela did.

"Loki..." Nylah warned, her eyes narrowing further. "Where. Is. Thor?"

"We're on a planet where they like to send lost people in to fight, it's really fun actually—" Nylah cocked an eyebrow at her brother, who was attempting to stall her. "Right. Anyway... Thor is one of those people competing."

"Well, then, he'll win whoever they put him up against." Nylah shrugged her shoulders, assuming that this was not such a bad situation after all. She really couldn't understand why Loki had seemed to be so worried to tell her such a thing; Thor was one of the strongest people in potentially the entire universe, he'd be fine fighting some random on this planet.

"He's going against the champion..." Loki awkwardly scratched his forehead, but still, it wasn't enough to convince Nylah that this was a bad situation.

"And?" She prompted.

"The champion is the Hulk."

Nylah's eyes widened as soon as those words fell from Loki's mouth. "Bruce Banner is here too?"

Nylah and Banner had never really talked much during her time on Earth, her first time on Earth, to be specific. She liked him and she knew he was quite smart, but he was a very shy and timid man. Nylah could be quite shy at times too, which had not helped in strengthening their bond. Besides, back then, Nylah hadn't found much interest in bonding with humans after she had failed saving a life. Peter, of course, really changed that for her.

"Just... get dressed, okay? Something impressive." Loki was practically begging, his eyes full of hope. "You'll be meeting the Grandmaster. We've figure everything else out afterwards."

"Thor is priority..." Nylah furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "But I suppose I will need to make a good impression on the Grandmaster, so it is easier to get back Thor... yes?"