Chapter 25; Encounter

I stood panting and hunched over, my body was sore and tired. I move into a defensive stance, "that's enough for today." I relax and lay on the ground panting, my eyes close. "Not, half bad, kid." He praised.
"T-thanks." I look over at Shinsou who was eating a sandwich watching from a nearby bench. Vald walked away to inside the building as Shinsou gave me a thumbs up.
"Fuck yeah..." I breath out just laying in the grass, my eyes were closed. The bell rings and I hear Shinsōu get up, I sigh deeply.
"Are you going to go to class?" He asks picking up his bag.
"Don't really want to... to be honest with you." I put my arm over my face to block the sun.
"Do what you want." Then he walked off, I was alone in the yard.

I laid there for a while before sitting up and grabbing my bag, I stared at the building just lost in my own mind. My body was exhausted, as I pulled myself up it swayed almost making me fall back to the ground. Flashes of a dark hallway filled my eyes. When I finally stabilized and my mind calmed down, I moved into the building and down the hall. Every step I took sent a slight dizziness over me, I'd over worked my healing and blood quirks, my blood was thinner then it should have been. It would take an hour to fully recover from this strain. As soon as I pushed the door open I was met with Mic, he started asking me why I was late and I should try not to be from now on. I merely nodded without a word and sit down in my seat, not saying a word.

I spent the rest of the day quiet and docile, by the time the day ended I was starting to really pay attention to everything. I put everything away into my bag when my voice was called from the front of the room, "hey, (Y/N)! Come here!" I see a smiling Midoriya, Iida, Shoto, and Uraraka, all in a group. I walk over, slinging my bag over my shoulder. I push my hair back and stop in front of them, "hey, Izuku." I greet back, my voice quiet. "And you, Iida, Todoroki, and Uraraka." I added nodding at them.
"Hello, (L/N)." Iida greeted more formally.
"Hey." Shoto said very monotoned.
"What's up, (Y/N)." Uraraka waved a bit.

We all leave the room and I stayed in the back of the group, I felt people's eyes on me. I felt weight start to press down on me, I need out... my mind wants me out... to many people were looking, they were carving me open with nothing but glares. I hadn't noticed but I was frozen in the hall, my stomach was stuck in my throat as my eyes blurred and tunneled.
"(Y/N)?" I snapped out of my head, I felt my anxiety fill me as my eyes met a pair of green ones. "(Y/N), come on, we should get back to the dorm." I only nodded, my eyes now glued to the linoleum tiling. I didn't want this attention... I didn't want them to look at me, their eyes are so hateful. Flashing of blood cover my hands, I start to cuss under my breath.

When we finally made it outside I parted ways from them, I thanked them and started to walk the long way to the dorms, then the thought of smoking filled my head. I needed it... no, I craved it. I had so much stress it was overwhelming my mind, I wished I could hide in the shadows... disappear again. I started to look around and scan for anyone, I was alone. I back up from the school and look for something to climb onto. "Just to the roof... right?"

I jumped up onto a window ledge, and lifted myself up. I slowly started to make my way up the building, I needed to have fresh air and be alone. My body and limbs started to shake slightly, I push down the urge to cuss. I slowly scale the building before I finally reach the roof top, it was quiet and like I thought... no other way up here. The orange and pink sky made the trees look so beautiful, being this high always brought to emotions to me. Regret and nostalgia, I tossed my bag beside me on the flat roof top. I walked to the edge and just stared out, "even if I fall, I'd be fine. As long as my brain and heart are intact they will never stop. Only one has to be okay." Ringing started to sound in my ears as memories of red fill my eyes, "so much blood, blood paves my past." I mumbles to myself, I turn around and smile wide. "Isn't that right...?"

Behind me stood a man, he seemed surprised and then smiles back. "You noticed me? I'm impressed." He walked forward taking off his glasses, "nice to meet you, Ms. (L/N)." I became defensive and moved to a fighting stance, he only chuckled.
"Do I know you... who are you?" I glanced at my bag quickly and then back at the man, he seemed somewhat familiar.
"No, you don't know me," he paused and started to walk forward, I was suddenly frozen in my spot. "But, my brother. You know him, you put your claws right through his chest." He smile turned malevolent, he grabbed my hair and moved my head back violently. "My name is Tsutomu Kojima, you killed my brother Tsutomu Kona. It's been tricky getting in here but a few crooked people and I'm in." I couldn't do anything but listen to him vent. "To be honest, I didn't like my brother all that much but... you left my niece an orphan and I can't let that slide."

My vision started to blur and my body started to slump, he grabbed my chocker, "now so they can't track you..." then I was out, and I was actually scared.