°15°

(WARNING:: Super Fluffy Fluff is contained in this chapter)

Previously On Complicated Love:

I was.. happy. I was so happy for the first time in what felt like years.

I walked into the living room of the tower and looked around. I expected someone, anyone to come out of nowhere, like portals or that door there.

My smile started to fall slightly when I entered the kitchen. No one. Not even a wrapper of tofu or candy.

Panic started to take over my body as I walked to the rooms. I needed to see if anyone was here.

I entered Ravens room first, no one.

Robins, no one.

No one, and no one.

Entering beast boys room last, there was no one once again.

A wave of empty-ness washed over me on top of my panic as I just stared into his room.

Maybe I am alone..

----------------------------
Your POV

I walked away from the empty-ness. Maybe they are on a mission, or even still at where gizmo was, cleaning up the mess made.

I sighed out a breathy sigh and walked back into the living room, plopping myself on the couch. I laid there, stretching out to cover at lease half the couch. I pulled a blanket over me and a pillow under my head. I was set to wait for them.

And maybe while sleeping

Beast boys POV

I finished helping the team out and looked around the area. It looks better than before we even got here.

"Alright team its time to head back to the tower." Robin stated as we gathered in a group.

"And make sure (y.n)'s okay!" I piped in quickly.

They all gave me a weird look but still ended up agreeing with me.

They all made their way back as I turned into a pterodactyl and flew off to the tower quickly.

I entered the tower myself, I rode the elevator when the team was to slow to get to the tower.

'Or maybe they did this on purpose again...'

I sighed and watched the floor numbers count up to the main floor. I was getting impatient in seeing (y.n) and making sure she's okay.

I started to tap my foot and crossed my arms, just staring at the numbers change slowly.

Finally I got to the main floor and the doors opened. I rushed inside and immediately slowed my pace when I saw someone on the couch. It was (y.n).

I smiled subconsciously and went over to her sleeping figure. Pulling the blanket up a bit higher to cover her better.

I felt the urge to protect her at any cost... What has this girl done to me?