46| Good News

I adjusted my position so my head is now laying on my brother's chest, facing my brothers

"We have a good news. " Grandad said as he looked at us with a smile on his face.

We looked at our grandfather expectantly as he nodded his head towards Ale. It's so thrilling, the surrounding is so quiet that you might totally hear the pin drop.

I looked behind me confuse, looking at Cyry who have a big smile on his lips as he looked down and place a kiss on my temple but didn't say anything.

"The good news is that Dreix is going to be discharge in a few days. " Ale said with a small smile on his face, I squealed happily while raising both of my hands before attacking him with my bear hug.

"Did you hear it Cyry, you can go home in a few days! Yey! Cyry you're going home soon! " I continued squealing, chanting that statement over-and-over again. His going home soon!

"I'm so happy baby doll, we could hang out again. I can't wait to go home and tickle you to death." he chirped back while poking the side of my waist which makes me giggle.

"Then we're going to get ice cream, doing sleepover and going to the arcade!" I proclaimed while clapping both of my arms, showing of how excited and happy I am.

"Awe my baby doll, come here and give me more love. We're going to do that again and again until we're old. " he cooed as he pulled me more to him.

He cupped both of my cheeks with his hands before peppering my face with his kisses. I also miss this, how he showed me his warm affection.

He placed a kiss on the tip of my nose before someone poke my shoulder. I shifted my head to see Darrel slightly pouting beside the bed.

I looked at him with a total confusion laced throughout my face. I turned slightly to Cyry to see him smiling so widely while nudging my shoulder to Darrel.

"Do you want to seat in here? " I asked, bewildered at his action right now. Instead of nodding, he shook his head while opening his arms earning a few chuckle from the room.

A giggle escaped to my mouth as I smirk internally. I gave him my most innocent look and shrug both of my shoulders in a term of 'I don't know what you're talking about'.

"Pardon? " I asked cheekily which makes him pout with a hint of frown on it.

"I want to h-hug you? " he said timidly as it turned out into stuttering with his cheeks slowly turning into a tinge of pink. His totally new to this kind of affection which I'm cooing mentally.

"How about no." I teased as his small small drop.

"Just kidding. " I said after his demeanor change, he opens his arms again as I willingly attack him with my hug.

He wrapped his arms around me and place a gently kiss on the crown of my head. I ingulfed his familiar masculine scent, I always love the smell of masculine scents specially the scent that my brothers and cousins are using.