Chapter 43

Kate's Pov

"Let's go home. You shouldn't be out this late" Says Jane as she grabs my shoulder.

The next thing I remember was Jane falling onto the ground. I turned around and saw Adelyn with her fist out.

"You did this to her!" Yells Adelyn.

"Adelyn what the hell!" Yells Josh.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yell to Adelyn.

"Was it her who hurt you?" Asks Adelyn enraged.

"No it wasn't her" I say to Adelyn as she calmed down.

"You really shouldn't have done that" Says Jane as she got up.

Oh crap...

"Bring it bitch" Says Adelyn as she got hyped.

"Don't" I say as I step in front of Jane.

"You expect me to let this go?" Says Jane as she laughed.

"Let's go" I whisper to her.

"I'm not going anywhere" Says Jane as she dodged passed me and headed to Adelyn with her fist in the air.

"JANE!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as she immediately halted. She turned around as a tear fell from my eye.

"Let's go" I say to her.

"You got lucky. I would've messed up that pretty little face of yours" Says Jane as she walked towards me.

"Well aren't you a little dog on a leash" Says Adelyn as Jane stopped. Jane then hit Adelyn so hard that Adelyn fell hard onto the floor as we all gasp.

"Do enjoy the rest of your night" Says Jane as she smiled.

"Did you really had to punch her" I say as I grab Jane's hand.

"Yes. No one talks to me like that" Says Jane.

"I'm so sorry about this" I say to Leo as he raised an eyebrow. I headed out of the bar as Josh called out to me.

"I don't know what's going on in your personal life but Leo insists you come to work tomorrow" Says Josh.

"Oh" I said.

"I'm your friend and this is still a job Kate, be careful that you don't mix your work and personal life because I'll have to be the bad cop" Says Josh as Jane snickered.

"Jane" I said smacking her.

"Is there a problem Ms. Connor?" Says Josh as he raises an eyebrow.

"No.. no problem Mr. Atlas" Said Jane.

"See you tomorrow Kate" Says Josh as he smiled.

"What the hell was that about Jane?" I ask.

"I don't see why you're working, you can let me take care of you. I have enough money" Says Jane.

"I think not. Just because you're my girlfriend doesn't mean your entitled to buy things for me" I say to her.

"Isn't that what a girlfriend does?" Asks Jane.

"You don't understand the concept of a girlfriend do you?" I sigh.

"No. This is all new to me" She says.

"Then I'll have to teach you" I say as she leads me to her car.

"Sure girlfriend" She says.

"How did you find me anyway?" I ask.

"A stalker never reveals her secrets" Says Jane as she drives off.

"What happened to Martinez?" I ask.

"She won't be bothering us for a while" Says Jane.

"Good" I say. Jane's phone then started ringing as she answered through her bluetooth earpiece.

"What!? I'll be there soon" Says Jane as she hangs up and speeds off.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Someone thrashed the apartment" Says Jane.

"Was it Martinez?" I ask.

"She's the only possible suspect" Says Jane.

We then arrive at the hotel and rushed up to Jane's apartment where Taylor was waiting.

"I'm gonna kill Martinez" Says Jane.

"Martinez didn't do it" Says Taylor.

"What?" I ask as Jane and I paid our attention to Taylor.

"What do you mean?" Asks Jane.

"I left the apartment for 10 minutes to accompany Martinez to her car, to make sure she didn't try anything and didn't, I was only gone 10 minutes and when I came back the place was thrashed. Mostly the kitchen and living room area. Martinez was with me the entire time. She didn't do it" Says Taylor.

"Did the front desk see anyone come in?" I ask.

"I don't know, I called you the moment I came up here" Says Taylor.

We all then rushed down to the front desk where we saw a new guy sitting there?

"Where's the other guy?" I ask.

"Fired" Says Jane.

"Jane. You didn't had to fire him. He was just doing his job" I say to Jane.

"We'll discuss this later" Says Jane as she walks up to the boy.

"Ms. Connor. How may I help you?" Asks the boy.

"Who was granted access to my room in the past 20 minutes" Asks Jane.

"One moment ma'am" Says the guy as he grabs a log book. The guy then raised an eyebrow as he gave us a confused look.

"What?" Asked Jane.

"A page seems to be torn out" Says the boy as he gulped.

"Torn out? Are you fucking serious?" Says Jane enraged as the boy whimpered.

"Jane calm down" I say.

"I will not be calm! This is bullshit" Jane ranted at the boy.

"I apologise Ms. Connor" The man whispered.

"Fuck you!" Yelled Jane as she slammed the Logbook onto the table.

"Why isn't there a digital logbook?" I asked trying to calm her down.

"I wanted a hardcopy delivered every week so I can analyse who's staying at my hotel" Says Jane.

"A digital logbook is a smart idea" I say to her.

"Let's go back upstairs. Calm our heads a little" I say to her.

"Yeah" She says as she sighs.

Jane, you have such a bad temper. Calming you down seems to be the only option. One day I won't be able to calm you down, what happens then. Will your rage hurt me? Hurt others? It was then I realised what calmed your nerves Jane... sex right? punishment... pain... pleasure...

Deep down you want to punish me don't you?... that's the only way to calm you down... that temper... What do I do about it? My body remembers that day so well... your lashing out because your depraved of your true nature. This lifestyle is what you're accustomed to and I tried to change that... maybe changing you was a bad idea... because now you're lashing out... What do I do?...