Chapter 45

Kate's Pov

After that mind blowing sex we headed to my shower to wash up. Jane wouldn't stop kissing me, she kissed me at every chance she got.

"What's with all the kissing?" I say as I wash her back.

"I just love you so much" She says as she kissed me again.

"Was it the sex?" I tease as she turn around.

"Definitely" She says as she stare at me. I then started washing her chest as she backed away.

"Limits" She says.

"You're still on that?" I say to her.

"Everyone has there limits babe" She whispered.

"I see..." I sigh.

"My chest was an ashtray for years. It's very sensitive" She says as she started washing my chest.

"I understand" I say I pulled her onto me as the water hit us.

"We really need to get you hot water" Says Jane.

"The landlady doesn't approve of adding new additions" I sigh.

"Then I'll just have to buy the Apartment Building" Says Jane as she kissed me.

"How funny" I say as I kiss her.

"Not joking" She says.

"You'd buy the entire apartment complex just because my landlady doesn't allow me to have hot water?" I say suprised.

"Yes" She says.

"You're so weird Jane" I say laughing.

"And also not joking" She laughs.

"Don't do that, I spend most of my time at your apartment anyway" I say to her.

"Is it because I have hot water?" She says.

"Yes. I'm using you for your hot water" I say as she laugh.

This was a nice moment, through all this shit that's going on, we're able to casually entertain each other like this without a care in the world, just the two of us. Is this what love is Jane? If the world comes crashing down before us, I'd be looking into your eyes and try to make you laugh or smile just to keep your mind occupied from the impending doom.

We then headed back to bed as Jane held me in her arms as we fall asleep. These couple of days was rough and felt so gloomy but tonight felt so peaceful and warm. I crave moments like these. I fell asleep pretty quickly that night, for the first time in a while I felt safe and secure.

I was awoken the next morning by the sound of running water. I rub my eyes and stretch as Jane walked out the bathroom.

"Good morning sunshine" She said as she walked up to me and kissed me but I grabbed her and pulled her onto the bed as she fell on top of me.

"Good Morning" I say as she laid on top of me and our noses touch.

"Did you have a good sleep?" She asked.

"Yes. I did actually. Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Like a baby. It's been a while since I've gotten a full night sleep" She says.

"I'm glad to hear that" I smile.

"Now back to the real world. We both gotta get ready for work" She says as she rolls off me.

"Oh right. I have to tell you something" I say as I sit up.

"What is it?" She asks.

"Apparently... I have a possible promotion.." I say gulping.