Chapter 😈 5

Carrying your wallet and paycheck, you walk out the house, you have to go to the neighbors house since Cerberus thinks it's fun to mess with their cable and bite it off.

"(Y/n) were so sorry!!" Cerberus said grabbing the helm of your leggings, tugging it harshly that your panties can be almost seen.

"S-stop pulling my leggings!" You said and yank your hips away from them, Cerberus ears drop and looks just follows you while keep apologizing.

"We're lucky this time they didn't called the SWAT on us!" You said scoffing.

The neighbor didn't call then because you talk it out, saying you'll pay the damage.

You stand infront of the neighbors front porch and ring their door bell.

You were kinda nervous, it's been so long since you've left this town, the neighbors might have still remember you, even though you rarely go out as a child.

The front door open and you give of your business smile.

The door went wide open and their stood a girl, about 18, dress up like a hooker.

"G-goodmorning~" you stutter a bit and blush, you didn't want to look at those chest but they are soo revealing. You look away, cleared your throat and look back at her.

"Hi! I'm (y/n) I'm here to pay for the damage my friends did" you said back with you business smile.

The girl eyes you up and down, making you a bit nervous.

"Sure come in" the girls tone was flirty, that's one of the things you learned back in your highschool days.

You turn your back and look at Cerberus. "Now listen, stay here while we discuss about the payment, or better go back inside the house" you said but Cerberus shook their head.

"No!"

"We want to stay with you!"

"We want to apologise!"

You look down and sigh.

'they do need to apologise since they're the one who trash the cable'

You thought. "Okay, but you better behave, got it?" You said and patted their head, they smiled and nod, wagging their tails.

The four of you went inside the house, you saw the girl is already sitting on the couch, she smirk when she saw you but it drop when she saw Cerberus.

"Can those three be outside?"

"Th-they want to apologise for what they did" look behind them. "Right?"

"Right!" They said in sync, Cerberus went infront of (y/n) and did a soldier pose.

"We're very sorry!"

"You say that every time, but you guys always mess with me or other people house" the girls said, scoffing.

You frown looking at Cerberus, they look really sorry but you can't really argue with the girl since you just got here two days ago.

And you can't really lecture Cerberus since it's not your place and they're a demon.

"We're really really really really sorry!" Cerberus said.

"Se-see? Please forgive them and whatever the cost of the damage, I'll pay for it!" You said with your first clench.

"Are you rich?" The girls ask smirking to you.

"No, I'm not, I just happen to have extra money with me" you said with a smile but you lied, your rich.

The girl eyed you again, head to toe and stand up from the couch. "Come with me upstairs, I'll show you what those rascal did"