Chapter 11

Third Person

Harlow pulled the blanket that was used to take her. Off her head. Opening and closing her eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room she had been placed in. She had been put in a wardrope. She looked around. Not noticing Jordan standing right infront of her.

He was just as confused as her as he was led into the room by Xavier. Which he was then locked in. Xavier had then came back with Harlow over his shoulder, dropping her and quickly leaving and locking the door again.

Xavier plan was to lock them in a small space to get them to talk again. Since he wonder why they weren't talking to eachother. Which Roman explained the whole situation to the boys in the car. When Harlow left.

"Hey! Dickheads let me out!" Harlow banged on the door with one hand. As the other wiggled the door handle hoping it would open.

Roman and Xavier stood at the other side of the door. Looking at the door handle that would wobble up and down from Harlow trying to open it.

"This won't work." Roman said turning to Xavier. Who was still proud of getting them in the same room.

"It will." Xavier smiled. Xander watched as everything went down. Enjoying this free drama he was getting. So he decided to make his siblings suffer a little more.

"I say we go out for food and let them have some privacy." He shrugged. He knew exactly what he was doing. So even if they had made up they would still have to sit in Xaviers wardrobe until they came back. Which he was going to take his sweet time.

With that they left giving them the privacy they needed.

Harlow didn't know how to start an apology. So she decided to avoid it. She wasn't going to express her feelings. She just doesn't know how to.

So while she was trapped in Xavier wardrobe. She might aswell make use of it. Looking for things to "borrow"and ignored Jordans precences.

Jordan felt extremely awkward. He didn't know what to say to his sister. He knew this wasn't going to work forcing her talk...well maybe it might. He cleared his throat. Catching Harlows attention.

"We're going to be in here for a while." She mumbled under her breath. Grabbing one of Xaviers hoodies. Throwing it over her head and sitting down on the ground. Taking the blanket and wrapping it around her shoulders.

Jordan sat down infront of her. His legs criss-crossed. He just stared at her, hoping she would start.

After around ten minutes of silence Jordan decided to speak first. Just hoping that she would talk to him.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of being disrespectful to your.....friend...you've been nothing but nice to mine and I acted like an arsehole." He sighed. Harlow looked up at him. Not knowing what to say.

"I-I guess I just get protective of you.." This made Harlow raise an eyebrow at him. "Come on Harl just say something to me...please.." He looked deeply in her eyes trying to find something.

"I'm not good at these things...but I forgive you and I guess I'm sor....s..so.sor..I'm sorry for the things I've said." She blushed. Harlow has never really apologised to anyone. Jordans face lit up.