12

Third-person pov :
It's been a week now that taehyung and Jung kook live together, they thought to take thing slow because when they meet is always sex that they think about, so they first thought about fixing their lives and each step at the place.
Taehyung is now a barista in jin restaurant \cafee, he told jin to work with him, jungkook never good him no because he knows taehyung is a persistent person. About taejun he is still a sculpture learner with the support of his two dads he managed to learn faster with the supplies that were recommended by his teacher.
Right now jungkook was driving taejun and taehyung to their destination.taejun is in private institutions for kids to learn sculptures in early age.
Taehyung:" baby junnie, behave well okay don't let mommy punish you for misbehaving " taejun nodded.
Taejun :" okay mommy " he was going out but stopped because of the teacher that was in the door .taehyung got out.

Jungkook pov :
I was looking at taehyung nervous act when he was out with taejun I got out from the car too to hear their conversation.
Teacher :" mr Kim?"
Taehyung:" hello " taejun was a little scared which made me suspicious.
Teacher :" I need to have a talk with you mr Kim"
Taehyung:" for what?"
Teacher :" in my office please " taehyung nodded and walked with him And taejun .i made discreetly to where they were walking.i met the institute president she bowed and followed me.
Teacher :" mr Kim, your son needs camisole for his paintings too "
Taehyung:" but I gave you money for all his allowances "
Teacher :" well his needs won't end until his semester ends " taehyung sighed.
Taehyung:" I will work for it and give it to you ".
Teacher :" how about you do something?" Taejun was in the class so he wasn't in the room.
I grabbed my phone and called my guards.
Taehyung:" like what?"
Teacher :" have a date with me and I will let taejun have everything"
Taehyung:" oh , mm I'm already with my husband so I don't think I should have dates with mans " I felt proud he rejected him.
Teacher :" he doesn't have to know that " he was approaching him.taehyung backed away.
Taehyung :" oh come on , you are such a jerk to think I will cheat on my son's dad " so he was talking about me.
I walked inside and taehyung widen his eyes.
Jungkook:" what's going on here?"
Teacher :" who are you?"
Jungkook:" someone you will regret asking about him" he looked closely and gasped ,I smirked.
Jungkook:" since when have you been taking money from him?" Taehung looked at the teacher.
Jungkook:" speak" taehyung flinched.
Teacher :" since taejun entered here " taehyung widen his eyes.
Taehyung:" you bitch I was working my ass off for you to take my money"
Teacher :" haha you believed me " he smirked.the president came in glaring at him.
President :" you are fired , this is inaccessible in my institute , you are just a piece of dirt that you took advantages from a single father "
Teacher :" please ,I won't do it again " taehyung walked to him and slapped him.
Taehyung:" this is for smacking my son last time " I looked at him more like my anger was to the top he smacked my son's head oh big mistake ,I walked to him.
Jungkook:" I will take good care of you first for my husband and next for my son" two guards came in and took him.
Teacher :" please mr jk i won't do it again "
Jungkook:" you will know your place "
Teacher :" please don't sold me to gangs please "
Jungkook:" oh you just reminded me of what to do , have fun " the shouts was so loud because they ttok him away.but one thing I didn't notice taehyung looking at me .he walked away and I followed.
Jungkook:" where are you going?"
Taehyung:" mr jk? Who are you that all the world is feared by you huh?" I froze.
Jungkook:" what?"
Taehyung:" who are you ,don't fool me , you all namjoon , jimin, hoseok, yoongi, and now you even my brother "
Jungkook:" it's...with time you will know taehyung " he looked at me angrily.
Taehyung:" didn't we promise to not hide a thing even if it's hard to say?"
Jungkook:" get in the car tae"
Taehyung:" funny how I thought you won't be the same as before " I looked at him angry too.
Jungkook:" I'm not the same taehyung , at least I accepted you " his tears started to fall , he nodded.
Taehyung:" the words that I was afraid to hear from the person I trust finally said them on my face "
Jungkook:" that's not what I meant taehyung please " he wiped his tears.
Taehyung:" you know maybe that wasn't the right choice for us , at least I tried to be the best , but didn't know that you accepted me because of guilt " I looked at him , not knowing what to say.
Jungkook:" it was you who told me to take things slow ".
Taehyung:" you always find an excuse to blame me , always " I grabbed his arms with force.
Jungkook:" you know what fuck off ,I tried to be the best person but you are changing me okay now , you will stay in my mansion just because of our son nothing else " he was so shocked.
Taehyung:" ju..." I cut him off
Jungkook:" shut up , get in the car I don't need anything else from you now ". He sobbed and got in the car not looking at him .
Taehyung:" drop me here ".
I stopped the car.
Jungkook:" where are you going?" he closed the door on my face.
I stopped the car and walked behind him not giving him time to suspect I was behind him.he entered a pharmacy and talked to the girl that smiled to him.they seem to know each other .
Taehyung:" give me the same "
Girl:" tae you should take once in a week not every day okay?" He nodded.
Taehyung:" okay ".
Girl:" and you should go see a specialist " I was confused , so confused.
Taehyung :" I will ".he grabbed the medicine and walked out .what made me feel so guilty is he was shaking, his hands were shaking so much.
He took one medicine in his hand and ate it , he was sobbing so hard .

i don't know what's happening to him.
Taehyung:" life always give her back to me " he said that and walked away.
Leaving me confused.
I grabbed my phone.
Jungkook:" follow someone, and give me information about him".i hang up and send a picture of taehyung and I walked to my car and drove off.