The Bells of Notre Dame

The next place the tablet ends up happens to be Kaminari's hands. The electric quirk user giddily scrolling through the names of each verse displayed on the screen.

His friends around him peeking at the screen every now and then for future reference, but leave the decision up to him.

A title catches his attention on the attempt to scroll past a few simple titles. He was pretty sure he hear about this through passing on the way to school.

The tablet disappears from his hands after choosing the next world to view.

The Bells of Norte Dame

"The Bells of Norte Dame? If I recall that's a cathedral in France with admirable reputation." Iida notes aloud.

"Why did you pick this one Kaminari?" Jirou asks looking down the row in front of her.

The blond shrugs his shoulder, "I remember hearing about it on my way to school. A group of students from another school mentioned about the bells while we were riding the train."

On screen, the load of the world finalizes for them to watch carefully. The view they first get is of the clear blue sky with clouds swimming around slowly, then slowly moving down to large town or a city in old architectural style.

Music surrounds them as they zoom in to the view of the streets.

A rooster crows in the distance before a familiar voice of their classmate fills their ears.

"Morning in Paris, the city awakes," Kaminari's voice sings to the tune of the music. "To the bells of Notre Dame~"

"Oh it's Kaminari-kun singing this time!" Uraraka exclaims as she clasps her hands together with a smile.

"A change of pace from a different perspective." Momo comments as she politely says.

The zooming continues as the camera travels through the streets. "The fisherman fishes, the bakerman bakes to the bells of Notre Dame~"

The audience watches a people go about their day in the historic town. Fishing over a bridge and the bakers bring out fresh loaves of bread.

A view looking up to the large building known as Notre Dame Kaminari kept singing about. "To the big bells as loud as the thunder! To the little bells soft as a psalm~" The bells rang heavily with drums at first before being softly followed by lighter sounding bells.

Panning down, the audience gets a view of young children approaching a wooden carriage cart where Kaminari stood singing inside dressed in a colorful outfit of yellow, white, black, and brown. "And some say the soul of the city is the toll of the bells, the bells of Notre Dame~"

It closes up on Kaminari looking down at the children willing to listen to him in his carnival like cart. He holds his black gloved hand up over his ear with a soft expression holding a smile. "Listen. They're beautiful, no?" He says to the children as he holds his arms open to his little question.

Eri and Kouta, sitting at the edge of their seats, are more than interested to hear the tale coming from the blond man on screen. His words swaying them to listen to find out more of what he has to say.

The children look back at the jester if blond curious as he continues to speak. "So many colors of sound, so many changing moods." Behind them adults pass them by minding their own business.

Kaminari leans out of his cart with a fascinating expression. "Because you know they don't ring all by themselves." He reaches behind him to pull out a little hand puppet of himself.