"We're Friends"

Waking up is the worst part of the morning. To add to the bad mood, Nina hadn't ate anything last night and now her stomach was grumbling. She pouted and looked at the clock. An hour before work. She quickly got up and hit the shower even though she had taken one before sleeping.

After shower, her stomach was now growling louder. She needed food asap or it might just explode. She tied her bathrobe and quickly cooked some waffles. She wasn't a fan of cold things in the morning in a slightly chilly season but she couldn't help herself and took two scoops of rocky road.

Chul had left already, probably having a presentation in the morning or something. She was used to him being up in the morning before her anyway.

After eating she got dressed in black skinny jeans and a pink hoodie. She wore her silver necklace she wore for the interview and decided that was it. She checked her bag and kept the t-shirt in her closet. Having twenty minutes, she decided to hit the road and locked up the apartment.

She drove towards BigHit building and parked. She was already wearing her employee card and quickly entered the building. Her eyes fell on Taebing who was standing with a man. She decided to greet him before going to her office.

"Hey Taebing!" She greeted him with a grin. He looked at her and smiled wider.

"Oh Nina. Early today?" He teased.

"I'm not like you. I'm always early." She scoffed and flipped her hair playfully.

"It was an emergency my fiance-" Taebing started.

"What happened to her?" Nina cut off immediately.

"Him actually. He's standing right behind you." He corrected her. Nina closed her eyes in embarrassment. She never liked when she assumed things. They never turn out the way she does assume.

"Hi Nina. I'm Cho Jungsik." A voice said from behind her.

"Um hi. Nina Bloom." She said turning around and shaking his extended hand.

"I'm not what you expected?" He joked and Nina sighed.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you I just assumed, you know. I'm just sorry." She quickly apologized while bowing to him furiously.

"It's ok. I'm not offended." Jungsik reassured her. She stopped and gave him an apologetic smile.

"Nina it's seriously ok. I never told you my fiance was a man. Don't worry." Taebing reassured as well.

"Still. I'm extremely sorry." She apologized once again. Jungsik chuckled and shook his head.

"Like I was saying before you interrupted me. It was an emergency because Jungsik was trying to make breakfast in bed for me and ended up burning the kitchen down." Taebing continued as he side eyes Jungsik.

"Oh my gawd that's so cute!!" Nina uwued at the couple. Taebing rolled his eyes while Jungsik grinned.

"See, she's on my side." Jungsik proudly stated. Taebing rolled his eyes again.

"I mean he was trying to make breakfast for you." Nina defended Jungsik. Taebing scoffed.

"Nina you don't understand. He can't cook to save his life. I don't want to die to have breakfast in bed." Taebing reasoned.

"Whatever his reasons were selfless. I would totally forgive him." Nina dismissed his explanation.

"Of course you would you're a sap." Taebing teased.

"It's better than being an old grumpy man." Nina shot back at him.

"Ok guys you have work, so go work." Jungsik chuckled. Taebing and Nina nodded knowing it was about time for practise. Today was an extra long session due to whatever reason so Nina wanted to be ready before Taehyung came. They bid goodbye to Jungsik and went up the elevator.