Chapter 42- Playtime's Over

---------------------------------------------

Trust is.....hard to earn.....easy to lose......and harder to retrieve....

----------------------------------------------

>3rd person pov<

More demons.

More demons appeared.

Demons that Nezuko was familiar of.

But not the others.

Now that Yushiro isn't here,

It'll be alot harder.

The female grey skinned demon threw her two Temari balls, at them, smashing at different directions that shouldn't be possible.

"Hide!" Yelled Eren, Hiding in one tree with Mikasa and Sasha.

Nezuko hid with Jean, Levi and Shira, closer to Zenitsu.

His instincts didn't kick in yet....

Thought Eren.

The two temari balls smashed in the trees and ground, creating cracks, creaters, or creating a hole.

"This will attract more brainless motherf*ckers, we need to leave!" Levi shouted admist the smashing.

"Well, yeah, but, how?!" Sasha questioned the obvious.

Levi was about to say something until the laugh of the demon interrupted them.

"Come out Come out wherever you are~ This is fun!" She beamed.

"Susumaru! You got dirt and dust all over my clothing!" The male demon said in frustration.

"Who cares? We prioritized on killing them remember?" She said, dribbling one of her Temari balls.

Tch, his priorities are more important.

Thought the clean freak captain.

"And at least now, we'll be able to get revenge on the demon girl!" Yelled she in glee, throwing her two Temari balls at the tree the four were hiding.

The four moved to another tree which was a little closer to the others.

The two Temari balls kept smashing around while they were trying to discuss a plan.

"How are we going to leave?! They might follow us and appear again!" Yelled Jean over the noise.

"Susumaru uses Temari balls as her weapon, and can only retract back at one direction, Yahaba uses Arrows to control different objects, the reason why the balls are hectic!" Nezuko started and yelled.

"We can defeat them, but the problem is, Humans can't see the red arrows he uses to control things! And the Temari balls are dangerous alone as you can see!"

"I also can't turn into a titan! It'll alert more of the wild demons!" Eren yelled from their side.

Nezuko nodded and turned her head from looking at the damage to the group.