57. She's out?!

Otiz growled the whole time they walked back to Hogwarts no one had ever seen him like this before, besides when Dumbledore, Ron, Ginny and Hermione were around but as far as they knew Dumbledore was in Azkaban, Ron was now a Muggle, Ginny was at home being a slave to the family and Hermione was in isolation, so why was he acting like this?

Otiz wasn't having any of this he wanted Harry back in the castle and either in the common room or in Severus' chamber's away from the bushy menace that they knew was still around.

Once Harry had stepped foot into the castle it self he changed back into his teenage form and picked him up bridal style and headed straight to the Slytherin common room.

"Otiz what in blue blazes was that all about" said Harry once he was finally put down onto the ground, but Otiz just growled his eyes flashing from their normal emerald green to a blood red, he was pissed to say the least of it all.

"Otiz will you stop already and tell us what's going one already" screamed Harry after another thirty minutes of him not answering him.

"That bushy haired witch is out ok, she's out and I don't trust her! She could be doing anything to try and hurt you Hadrian and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happened to you.

I pushed you away from seeing you and when your friends grabbed hold of me it was the best thing they could of done otherwise I would of ripped that bushy haired idiots head off and don't say I won't because I would of!"

He paces back and forth snarling in teen form his ears and tail out on full view and who ever came into the room would know something was up, his magic was crackling, braking this and sending them flying around.

Severus sensed that something was up in the common room and so left his potion brewing and headed straight in the room and was tackled to the ground by his son.

"Hadrian, what's the matter and Otiz calm down before you bring down half the school onto the Slytherin dorms" said Severus as he got up from the floor.

Otiz just snapped at him but did try to calm down somewhat.

"Will someone please tell me what is going on and why is young Mister Snape's familiar angry?" he looked at everyone in the room with his trademark glare.

"Uncle Sev please, we were out in Hogsmeade when Otiz threw Hadrian into a wall, he dragged us back once we managed to get him of Hadrian.

He didn't tell us why until we got back here, turns out Granger isn't in isolation anymore and we don't know why, Otiz has been like this since we got back" said Draco to him, only to make Severus sigh.

"Thank you Draco for that and it looks like I'll have someone in my chambers tonight and most like for the foreseeable future" said Severus looking down at his shaking son and then at the familiar pacing the room.

"Draco, Nott and Zabini I want you three to make sure that Hadrian here is ok while I go and speak to the Head of Griffindor, don't let him out of this room" said Severus pointing to Otiz who was now snarling at anyone that came into the room or even close to him.

The three nodded at the request and Theo took hold of Harry who buried himself into his shoulder when he brought them to the sofa, they noticed that the other side had dipped and when they looked who it was, Harry threw himself into Draco and started crying.

Severus had left the room by then and headed straight to McGonagall's office and without waiting for a reply to his knock he walked straight in.

"Severus what has brought you here? I thought you would be hiding in the potions lab brewing for Poppy" smiled Minerva with a slight smile on her face.

"I would be but my son has had a massive panic attack due to your lion that's meant to be in isolation...." he left it there for her, wondering what she was going to say next.

"She's meant to be there, where was she? How is Hadrian?" she asked.

"They said that Otiz saw her in Hogsmeade and Hadrian should be fine but I will be having a room mate for a while but other than that he should be fine".

"We should speak to Tomas about why she was seen there and not kept into her room" and both got up and left the office and headed up to the Headmasters office.

"Did this man never to his paperwork?" said Tom as he scribbled his signature on one of the thousands of parchments in front of him again.

"It appears not Tomas, that man never did anything besides meddle in other people's personal lives" said Severus as he sat down a small smile playing on his lips.

"Sev, Minerva what a pleasant surprise to have you here, what can I do to help you?" he asked finally decided to have a break from the mountain of paperwork that never seems to be ending.

"Granger?!"

"Ah yes I forgot to tell you that she was allowed to go to Hogsmeade today, how did it go? Her assignments have been improving and no cheating was involved so I thought a reward would be a good idea" smiled Tom only to be met by a shocked face of Minerva and a glare from Severus.

"You idiot! My son came back distraught and in a full blown panic attack! His familiar almost killed her but thanks to my son's friends he didn't! I have a feeling that due to your meddling, not like that old man, I'll have a mute son for a few days if not weeks, he will be rooming with me yet again..." he let that hang in the air for a bit.

"Oh Merlin! Sev I'm so sorry I don't think it would be that bad! Honest I didn't" said Tom trying to get Severus to understand him somewhat.

"You Tomas are a complete and utter idiot!" and Severus left the room followed by Minerva.

Tom was in deep, deep trouble by his boyfriend now and he didn't know what he was going to do to get himself out of it.

Oh no Tom's in trouble, Tom's in trouble!!