CHAPTER 17

I-LAND EPISODE 8

3RD PERSON POV

*** You and the female staff are inside the individual practice room.

You really don't understand what's going on inside Bang PD Nim's head.

"Here's the thing, you have a lot of fans but you also received most hate among the applicants." The female staff explained.

Hearing that made you shocked.

"O-oh I-I have a lot of haters?" You said, this is your first time hearing that someone hates you which made you more nervous.

"Yeah, but it's about you being an underground dancer and rapper, we didn't announced that you're Beast King because we respect your privacy" The staff said

You're listening intently.

" they said that they've never seen you before in any underground battle so they're saying that you're lying and just wanted to gain attention! I was really mad about that! Ofcourse they wouldn't know since no one ever seen Beast King's face duh!" The female staff said, she's really mad at the haters too.

"Mmmm" is the only thing that you could say.

The female staff put her shoulder over yours.

"So since you chose the solo performance unexpectedly, we want to give you this opportunity to introduce to the public your other identity, the Beast King" the female staff said excitedly.

"Oh" Is all you could say. Your brain is not functioning.

"It's time to slap those haters in the face with Beast King's performance" the female staff said excitedly.

"I guess it's time..." You said thinking about it.

"So the plan was, you'll perform as Beast King first then you're gonna take off your mask and proceed with Dionysus." The female staff explained excitedly and hugged you.

"I'll do my best, Thank you so much." you said and bowed to the staff.

"I can't wait to see that! Those haters will eat what they said!!!" The female staff said, she was about to leave

"Oh! I almost forgot, you have to keep this secret from the other applicants, about your Beast King performance part, you have to practice secretly but they can know about the Dionysus" the female staff said and left.

Y/N's POV

Everything was just slowly sinking in my head. I stare at the mirror and just laugh nervously.

"Y/n you're dead!" I said to myself in the mirror.

"You can do it! Ofcourse you can do it!.... Can I do it?..." I said to the mirror, knowing that a lot of people actually hates me made me . . . .

"No! You can do it! I'm gonna show them the best performance by the Beast King and Y/n!" I said cheering myself.

I can do this!!! There's no room for negativity right now!

"Now let's set our plan first!" I said and sat on the floor, took out my Ipad, pen and notepad, and wrote the things that I have to do.

I watch the Dionysus by
BTS first, I got excited and nervous at the same time.

"Hahaha I'm really dead!" I whispered to myself.

I slap my self trying to put myself together!!!

I'll write my plan now! You can do it!!!

Okay! first, I have to choose the beat that I'm going to use for Beast King's rap and dance part, since I have to do my flips, I have to use the huge practice room, so probably at midnight. Second, I have to right my rap verse too. Third, I have to practice my breathing since I'll rap and sing at the same time for Dionysus . . . .