How You Meet

Charlie: Your mom and Casey have been friends since they were children. It was no surprise that you and Charlie are the same way. You met him when he was three months old and you were only three days old.

Russ: You are Luis's sister who also plays for Team USA. He first met you at one of the games. You thought he was really funny. He just thought that you were beautiful. You decide to introduce your self. "Hi I'm Y/N Mendoza, " you say shaking his hand. "Russ Tyler, " he replies before Bombay shoos him away.

Dean: You and your brother Fulton were waiting to meet the last new teammate when this huge guy skates onto the ice. He starts bullying everyone. So when he skates up to you, you forcefully check him into the boards. Everyone on both side just laughs as Dean groans. You decide to introduce yourself as you help him up. "Y/N Reed nice to meet you, " you say sarcastically. "Dean Portman, " he wheezes.

Jesse: You and Jesse have been best friends since Kindergarten. You two became inseparable when you kicked a bully where the sun doesn't shine protecting his little brother Terry. "Jesse this is the girl who saved my butt, Y/N L/N. This is my brother Jesse, " the four-year-old Terry says excitedly. You both just wave shyly at each other.

Fulton: You were with your twin brother Charlie and your friends when McGill, Larson, and Banks started tormenting you. McGill pushes you against the wall trying to kiss you. Out of nowhere, the boys get thrown into a garbage can. You see a tall boy looking down at you concerningly. "Thanks I'm Y/N Conway. You're in some of my classes right? You're Fulton Reed, " you say smiling up at him. He just nods and walks away, but he turns to look at you when you're not looking.

Dwayne: You played for the ducks so you met him when he joined Team USA. He walked up and introduces himself while everyone is arguing. "Howdy ma'am my name is Dwayne Roberston, " he says with a smile. "Y/N L/N, " you reply with a smile of your own.

Luis: You were one of the new recruits. You and Luis were from the same team. You had met at the beginning of peewees. "Hi I'm Y/N. What's your name?" you asked the boy next to you in the locker room. "Luis Mendoza, " he replies shaking your hand.

Averman: You had known him since you were born.

Guy: You were Averman's sister. You met him when you first started playing hockey.

Adam: You were Coach Bombay's daughter, but you had always played for District 5. Your first meeting was less than pleasant when he and the Hawks cornered you and your friends in an alley. However, you knew he was different when he apologized after you and your team played the hawks.